Author Topic: New game for the Clan?  (Read 2120 times)

Fireman

• Private

• Personal Text
    Fire is the one thing that lives on destruction
New game for the Clan?
« on: December 12, 2007, 04:17:27 PM »
Hello there guys, as you know my CoD4 stopped working and i already had uninstalled and lost my cds to CoD2 so i really couldnt do much about it, the only times i now play it is every other week when it mannages to work.

There is a new game in town though, its called Pirates of the burning sea and is a mmorpg based on pirasy(obviously), trading etc,etc..
This game seems so cool i actually bought it already, release date is 20th january but with the preorder one thing you will get is a 2 week beta headstart witch will actually not reset your level you will obtain under that time.

Ive started a new guild there called "Weyland Yutani" with my buddies (its from alien..bah :P) and its a pirate society, i was wondering if there is anyone else willing to give this game a try and join us, or i could just join the NoBS pirate team, but whilist im not disrespect full of the NoBS name i dont think its fit to be a pirate name in the early years, and to be honest with you i dont think that the game inspectors will approve of the name either :P

If there is any things you wonder about the game, visit http://www.whitewolfclan.net/pobs/review.htm where you will find quite enough info.

The forum we have obtained just now, today to be exact is named http://weylandyutani.1talk.net/index.htm and will be open for anyone of you to join us, just say youre an nobs member and youre in

Regards, Captain Fireman... Yarr
If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. ~Saying

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

Re: New game for the Clan?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 02:15:20 AM »
Or play Wolfenstein ET or Silkroad :)

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
Or play Wolfenstein ET or Silkroad :)

ill play wet anytime!

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 12:34:14 PM »
i used to kickass in it.. Then got bored and moved to silkroad then i got bored for that and moved to sa-mp then got bored and moved to cod4 ;D