Author Topic: LOTR game Return of the King  (Read 3213 times)

mayu0203

• Private

LOTR game Return of the King
« on: July 16, 2009, 01:19:26 AM »
Described by the developers as a modern version of Gauntlet, The Return of the King is a hack and slash action game. The game is very similar to its predecessor. Executive producer Neil Young described the levels as "both bigger and wider (at least two times the size of the largest Two Towers levels)... Two Towers had arenas and A-2-B levels. Return of the King has bigger versions of these, but the criteria to accomplish levels is often not simply just getting to the end or surviving long enough. They more often involve accomplishing objectives in an order of the player's choosing."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 09:53:09 AM by DirtOne »

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
Re: LOTR game Return of the King
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 09:14:21 AM »
I have that game, i dont like role playing games tho. They suck, FPS for the win...... 8)

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »
wow 3 posts blaberized!!

Described by the developers as a modern version of Gauntlet, The Return of the King is a hack and slash action game. The game is very similar to its predecessor. Executive producer Neil Young described the levels as "both bigger and wider (at least two times the size of the largest Two Towers levels)... Two Towers had arenas and A-2-B levels. Return of the King has bigger versions of these, but the criteria to accomplish levels is often not simply just getting to the end or surviving long enough. They more often involve accomplishing objectives in an order of the player's choosing."

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »

lolwut?

thanks for saving me the copy paste :p

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."