Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 3486 times)

joC

• Private

Ban Appeal
« on: April 15, 2010, 08:27:04 PM »
Hola... soy Jo'C, jugador desde hace 4 a

heartsfan

• NoBS|Administrator
  • Major

Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 08:35:02 PM »
He contacted me on XFire. I said he could post in Spanish. So if dirt or juve would care to read it over.

But for us english speakers. He was banned for using tags TD4 clan. I was chatting to a few guys from TD4 earlier and they say the two players caught cheating were just helping them out by wearing the tags. I dunno. I say keep TD4 banned. But I say unban Jo'C.

He has been a long time player on our server and from what I know ... never had any troubles with him or suspicions of cheating. And he told me as soon as he learned two guys were caught cheating from TD4 he would no longer have anything to do with them.

Unban from me.

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:41:45 PM »
Hello ... I Jo'C, played 4 years of COD2. This post is mainly to apply the expiration of the ban put in my ip address, and in particular is to apply the ban made against me as a player in your server. I've had good, very good spells, but I've also had bad .... sooo bad ... very bad times in my gamer life, but never in my life I have had the need to find cheats to win in the game, even more, the mere fact think I have to go online to search in google cheats and cheats for the q is I am too lazy. I've never done any kind of trap in any of the server cod Tood I encountered in my life, so why ask earnestly (being the only server currently can offer me everything I need to play that but I like, and with good ping) that I take into consideration and please keep in mind that I have never done something wrong in your server is open since ... ever.

Rest assured that I no longer am part of Team TD4 and I hope never again to integrate a clan in which people seeking to remain in the trap and the easy way to have fun at the expense of others. Thanks for reading, thanks for your time and finally, thank you for caring about the people who really play no tricks and enjoyed the COD2 and realize their work in your server, although I have been a victim of it xD ... I hope you read this as fast as I would love for me to be playing on your server .... xD I hope the above is sufficient to achieve release my ip of the ban imposed.

Sincerely, Jose Luis ( Jo'C ) thanx and Good Luck =)

lol I just got a translator....
Her name is j low lol lol lol......
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:48:43 PM by NoBS|Thirsty »

heartsfan

• NoBS|Administrator
  • Major

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
hahahaha ... couldn't be bothered doing that. I know all the details from chatting to him. Let someone else do some work for a change. lol

tekoss

• NoBS|Member
  • Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 06:50:25 AM »
Didnt he got caught in the log?

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 11:27:00 AM »
He said that he joined the t4d clan without knowin they were cheaters.. he left em and wants an unban..

I havent seen him play so i cant state taht he's not a hacker.. its up to the cod2 guys.. i say unban tho

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN