Author Topic: playing demos  (Read 1909 times)

kevlar

• Captain

playing demos
« on: November 03, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »
all my denmos have the no body crap. i know its the mod but can we get bodies anyhow.
i play demos in seismovions and if i select nobs mod or not it will play with no bodeis

Caboose

• Captain

Re: playing demos
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »
what i have done is just create a clean COD install just for watching demos.  just copy and paste all NON modded files to a new folder and you can use the cod2MP.exe like normal to launch the game and watch demos. you dont really need to use the nobs mod in the clean install either.

kevlar

• Captain

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 12:42:24 AM »
how did u get the clean install? i just tred a cleaner progaram but no luck and only coped main and crap no nobs folder.

Caboose

• Captain

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 01:16:51 AM »
just copy your whole COD2 folder to a new folder.  Then delete everything that you know is a mod, especially the shit in main.

kevlar

• Captain

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
idk my main was clean. did u put the main into the same directory or into a difernet folder altogether. i did a whole new folder and it did the same thing plus it made my game a little jumpy

Caboose

• Captain

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 01:08:44 PM »
yeah im pretty much reinstalling the game to  a different folder, except instead of using the CD/DVD again i just copied the older folder to a completely new one.  You aren't deleting all the mods properly.  Lemme send you a list of files you need to keep, so u can delete the rest.

Root.jpg shows you what folders you should have in the COD2 root/parent/installation folder.
Mainfiles.jpg shows  you what you should have in the MAIN folder.
delete everything else.

kevlar

• Captain

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 05:34:48 PM »
oh i was deleting nobs folder and not putting some others there mabe that was it thx ill try again.