Author Topic: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........  (Read 44583 times)

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

Re: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »
I'm in the same boat as Drive....

Life sux atm.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 11:31:16 AM »
I dont have any money to donate and my friend doesnt have any more money on his paypal. What about all those times that we went overbudget? what happened to the extra? I guess if i dont have any money to give kick me out, since making the sure the players are behaving, and banning hackers and glitchers isnt good enough.

well, don't get snappy drive :p

We are not directing at you....if you don't have money atm, ok, it happens...life is life.

We are looking for member who have some extra money who haven't paid yet....

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »
we arent saying it isnt good enough, but you play on servers that are rented so they COST MONEY!! remember that!! and need avery member that donate or did donate to step up and try to even pay a little bit!!

and the times that we had over budget is the time when the members are probebly more commited to this clan then now and we had non members that donated money, and we dont have them atm!!

I dont have any money to donate and my friend doesnt have any more money on his paypal. What about all those times that we went overbudget? what happened to the extra? I guess if i dont have any money to give kick me out, since making the sure the players are behaving, and banning hackers and glitchers isnt good enough.

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »
I really dont support shutting down the servers. This is only going to do more harm than good. Now its members cant play, and newcomers cant join. It looks like NoBS is R.I.P. like someone else said. Bad way to get the attention of the clan for donations.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2009, 11:36:22 AM »
I really dont support shutting down the servers. This is only going to do more harm than good. Now its members cant play, and newcomers cant join. It looks like NoBS is R.I.P. like someone else said. Bad way to get the attention of the clan for donations.

ok, but smitty shouldn't have to pay for us to play.....

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2009, 11:37:11 AM »
we arent saying it isnt good enough, but you play on servers that are rented so they COST MONEY!! remember that!! and need avery member that donate or did donate to step up and try to even pay a little bit!!

and the times that we had over budget is the time when the members are probebly more commited to this clan then now and we had non members that donated money, and we dont have them atm!!

I have donated a few times when my situation permitted. And we arent renting boxes, smitty hosts it himself. I dont know what hes paying for, redirects or something, he said that all the donations were going into a new box for the servers. Well, I say sell that box then and put the NoBS servers back up.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »
DriveRaider, i remember somebody saying that even if we did remove on of the boxes if would barely change the price.

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2009, 12:33:32 PM »
as we go along with this, the cracked servers are for sale!!! WTF....payup nuubs!!!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »
as we go along with this, the cracked servers are for sale!!! WTF....payup nuubs!!!

I would give more money...but like smitty said, the number of ppl donating not the number of money paid is what will make a difference

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »
This is something that has to be done, it's shame people don't know how to donate.  Dutch if you want i can go afk in our legit hardcore server and get it to go up ranks/places on game tracker??

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »
This is something that has to be done, it's shame people don't know how to donate.  Dutch if you want i can go afk in our legit hardcore server and get it to go up ranks/places on game tracker??

not HC....S&D :)

that has a better rep!!!

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »
How bout we just switch out the .exes from our 38.105 servers so that they're legit, see what kinda pop we get, cause they still connect to the same IP, then switch em over?

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2009, 12:41:12 PM »

I would give more money...but like smitty said, the number of ppl donating not the number of money paid is what will make a difference

And smitty is 100% right whats the point of a member donating all $150.  That way nobody can tell who's comitted and who's not.  By getting members to pay atleast $5-$10 we can now get a good veiw of who cares about this clan and who doesn't

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »
How bout we just switch out the .exes from our 38.105 servers so that they're legit, see what kinda pop we get, cause they still connect to the same IP, then switch em over?

yes....lets try this!!!

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2009, 12:42:46 PM »

not HC....S&D :)

that has a better rep!!!

But if we are going completely legit then shouldn't we be ranking up everyone of our legit servers little by little??