Author Topic: vista ultimate 64  (Read 11784 times)

Evilgenius

Re: vista ultimate 64
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 05:48:01 PM »
well its time you learn. that file would take me about 30 mins to download, whereas the same one in a torrent would take somewhere from 1hour-12hours

pfft thats cause you use noob pub trackers :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 02:22:42 AM »
naab

well its time you learn. that file would take me about 30 mins to download, whereas the same one in a torrent would take somewhere from 1hour-12hours

pfft thats cause you use noob pub trackers :P

Evilgenius

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 02:25:35 AM »
you fail :P

pcgamer

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 03:02:17 PM »
Only if XP x64 was reliable and had good driver support I wouldn't touch vista x64/86 with a 10 feet pole....

@evil genius: thanks for pointing that out (pub trackers) werth is a noob

ps. i am using vista x64
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 09:53:15 PM by pcgamer »

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 03:25:55 PM »
torrents in general are fail... pub or priv

pcgamer

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 04:27:25 PM »

you obviously don't know shite then :D

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 06:36:43 PM »
noobs, newsgroups downloads way faster and better then torrents!!!!

you obviously don't know shite then :D

Evilgenius

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »
lol why pay for shit when you can get it for free?

pcgamer

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 08:04:45 PM »

got facts to back up your statement? everyone just jumps on the fag "torrents are bad" bandwagon because they don't have access to "PROPER" torrent sites ... I was an uploader about a year ago for some big torrent sites I am not going to mention so I know way more than you

I have used newsgroups before and sure they are fast and you don't have to upload shit but you are paying for set amount of downloads... defeats the whole purpose of piracy..

*WAY FASTER: uh no... if you download torrents from walmart trackers like piratebay, isohunt, torrentreactor etc. obviously you will get shit speeds... go to registered trackers such as torrentbytes, scenetorrents, filelist and you will max out your connection even if it is a 100mbit (how do I know? I had two 100mbit seed boxes and download speed was 12 megaBYTES/second)

*WAY BETTER: uh double no... the releases you get from newsgroups and torrents are exactly the same!!!!

/rape

ReDeMpTiON

• Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »
I have Vista Ultimate 64. and i like it MUCH better then Xp. I get the full use of my RAM and i like the way it looks. People hate on Vista cuz they are ready to jump on the "i hate vista since everyone else says it sucks" bandwagon. Its a good OS imo, just cant suck at life to get it to work :p.
Processor-Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme Processor QX6850 at 3.0 GHZ
Ram-4 GB's PC-6400 DDR2 800 mhz ram.
Motherboard-Asus motherboard.
Graphics Card-ATI Radeon 4870 HD 512 mb
Hard drive-Western Digital SATA 160 GB, Western Digital SATA 1 TB Storage
OS-Windows Xp Home Edition

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 01:53:46 AM »
uhhhmm no, the difference here between newsgroups and torrents is about 800 kb p/s, that newsgroups down fatser!! so that is also better, and fuck the torrents, all the good torrentsites are getting busted, cause there illegal!!!

*WAY FASTER: uh no... if you download torrents from walmart trackers like piratebay, isohunt, torrentreactor etc. obviously you will get shit speeds... go to registered trackers such as torrentbytes, scenetorrents, filelist and you will max out your connection even if it is a 100mbit (how do I know? I had two 100mbit seed boxes and download speed was 12 megaBYTES/second)

*WAY BETTER: uh double no... the releases you get from newsgroups and torrents are exactly the same!!!!

/rape

Evilgenius

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 02:01:56 AM »
uhhhmm no, the difference here between newsgroups and torrents is about 800 kb p/s, that newsgroups down fatser!! so that is also better, and fuck the torrents, all the good torrentsites are getting busted, cause there illegal!!!

/rape

im sry but thats just the dumbest thing i ever heard. You think because shit is on usenet it is legal? bad news its not. and again your apparently not on any good trackers because they pwn usenet in everyway. And they are not getting busted because if you where in any GOOD trackers you would know the best ones are alive and kickin and are really not goin to be taken down anytime soon. The trackers you refer to are the noob ones which do get taken down because they are just that... noob.  And the reason they all have shit speed so unless you are in sct scc ftn tl or any other GOOD tracker id probably get my facts straight before you make yourself sound any worse. And if you ask what sct scc or tl are i would suggest not reply to this subject :P

pcgamer

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 02:08:37 AM »

a) Prove it

b)

Join date   2004-07-25 23:29:57 (213 weeks ago) <filelist
Join date   2005-11-26 01:25:02 (144 weeks ago) <Scenetorrents
Join date   2006-01-31 13:30:20 (134 weeks ago) <Torrentbytes

Oink busted sure but there are 20 more websites like it big boohoo

Evilgenius

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 02:17:53 AM »

but i guess if you cant get in the good sites its ok to pay $ to get shit :/

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 03:52:02 AM »
Awesome paint skills!!!  :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN