Author Topic: Shifty  (Read 4127 times)

Shifty

• Private

Shifty
« on: June 27, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »
Hi, I'm Shifty and I'm guessing the majority of you have seen me playing on your cod2 rifles server before. Well i got banned, and I know why cause EvilGenius thought I was hacking, and I'll admit that it did look kinda sketchy when I peaked out the window and saw him while I had a 10-0 score, or something like that. But I've been playing on this server for more than a year now, and I get scores like that pretty frequently. And I've had conversations with a lot of you before , but none of you have ever accused me of hacking before in all that time, and I know I definitely am not hacking. So if you guys could unban me that would be great, if not then I respect your decision cause I can easily see how EvilGenius could have interpreted it that way.

EDIT: Also EvilGenius never specced me or anything, so if you guys don't believe me I can send you a demo or you can spec me anytime.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:26:46 PM by Shifty »

tekoss

• NoBS|Member
  • Sergeant

Re: Shifty
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »
You're banned for hacking?

Evilgenius

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
why should i spec when i see killcams? get lost

Shifty

• Private

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 01:00:43 PM »
Yeah I was:( Don't worry I'm not. You should because you ban me from the server just off the one kill I made on you, it was like the first 30 seconds of the round and I checked a place where people rush from and saw you, it's really not that uncommon for people who know this game really well to do that. And I've been playing on this server for more than a year and none of your members have ever accused me before, so unless I turned them on just for that game, which would be even more retarded since one of the NOBS members was on so why would I choose to do it then, then it would suggest I'm not hacking or somehow just nobody's noticed it all this time, which is basically impossible.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 04:44:35 PM by Shifty »

Evilgenius

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 07:35:20 PM »
i have allways suspected you.. and so has other members.

Shifty

• Private

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »
Oh really? I didn't know that, a long time ago juve and some other member whose name I forget called me a hacker, but I thought they were joking; and I joke around with a lot people like Smitty that I'm a hacker, and I don't think they think I'm hacking...how come you guys have never called me out on it before? And if you thought I was hacking for awhile why didn't you just ban me way back when rather than let me keep "hacking" for a year and a half, or however long, on your server? Seriously why this time then? I've had scores like that and made shots like that thousands of times and nobody's said anything when I've done it before, and also I don't even really understand what is so suspicious about the shot I had on you, I checked a rush spot, you were there, and I shot you; I just don't understand what I did wrong there. And I've already said I'm willing to supply you guys with any kind of proof that I'm not hacking.

Shifty

• Private

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 03:22:13 PM »
Ehh since no ones commented on this for awhile, while i was playing DD's server i decided about halfway through one of my games that id record it and show you guys. It was a pretty bad game for me, alot of it was because i had trouble adjusting to the lag from the video, and also that server has bad reg, and I just wasn't playing that well. But then again bad is a relative term i did end up going like 106-12 or something, with a 46-12 k/d ratio( DD's server gives alot of extra points for things, thats why the two numbers are so different), but yeah I missed alot of shots. But I think the video gets the point across cause theres alot of shots i make there, and in most games that look like im walling; but in these videos you can see that I'm not and I'm still making those kinds of shots.

Heres the first one
http://www.xfire.com/video/2f7c94/

in between the two videos theres like 15 seconds or so where i kill 2-3 guys, and thats where my kill streak starts that eventually I end up getting up to 20 in the second video.

http://www.xfire.com/video/2f7ca9/

If you guys can find any sort of problems with my play here let me know, or if you think I'm not owning enough in these videos let me know and I'll just make another one when I'm not playing bad.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 03:29:32 PM »
yeah you can show demos while playing on other servers, but thats no proof for us, for all we know you turned your hacks off!!

so the banappeal is stil denied  :o

Shifty

• Private

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 06:37:43 PM »
Well i can't show you a video of me right when I got banned, I mean you can't really expect me to record everything, so unfortunately I wasn't recording a video at that time. And it's one thing if I just turned them off, but when I have a 46-12 k/d ratio without hacks what would be the point of me having hacks, I don't need them.

I could always do a private game with some of you NOBS members and record it :o Would you guys be up for that?

If not would any of you give me suggestions as to how I can prove I'm not hacking? Cause I don't know how else to prove it other than videos of me owning without hacks
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 06:51:44 PM by Shifty »

tekoss

• NoBS|Member
  • Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »
sorry m8 id stick up for you but I am not on lately, got some other things on me mind like.. I dont know what is happend and its going to be hard to prove you're not hacking.. I suppose someone could check the console?! or anything like?!

but then again, i havent bin on lately so I dont know whats going on..

Shifty

• Private

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »
Hey thanks man, yeah don't worry I understand. But yeah anything anyone could suggest or tell me to do , to show you guys that I'm not hacking would be great. Cause at this point I don't really know what else I can do, but obviously if there is anything I can do then I will do it easily.