Author Topic: whats happening?!??!  (Read 9107 times)

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

whats happening?!??!
« on: June 12, 2009, 02:35:10 AM »
So with all due respect NoBS...
As much as zombie server is not worth the "hastle" and that's just my point...
Is going to war this ferverently against "glitchers" and scripters really necessary this late in the game?? Or is it a "it's never too late" kinda deal? Why do i bring this up? because I notice a lot of decent people being banned from that server lately... People that in the past, when i was playing with them, were very decent people. So i pose the question... when that server had a population that wasn't dwindling (correct me if im wrong) with all of these skilled people playing, why is it necessary to kick/ban all these decent players???
food for thought...

hamody-x

• Private

Re: whats happening?!??!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 03:11:28 AM »
with all due respect  to this clan i agreed with PwdrMonkey idea

and all what i want to say is what PwdrMonkey sayed in the soneca proplem:

I personally still don't see how places like that are considered "glitching." It's purely reached by legitimate jumping. No bouncing, no nothing else. Just a couple of legit jumps. Who's to say that the developers never intended for people to be there. It's very simple to reach if one has a computer that can do it. Banning for this type of "glitch" i think takes all the fun out of zombies. I think there are really only a few spot that should be bannable because they are truely impossible for zombies to reach, even with skullz. but this place that he was banned is not one of them... sigh...

My Rig

CPU: AMD Phenom II 940 X4 @ 3.0Ghz

Motherboard: MSI 790GX

GPU: ATI Sapphire 4870 1GB

RAM: OCZ Reaper 4GB 1066 5-5-5-18

HDD: Maxtor Diamond 500GB 32mb 7200rp

Combo: SONY DVD\RW D\L

PSU : Gigabyte ODIN GT 800W

CASE: Thermaltake Tsunami Glass

xfire

hamodyx

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 03:19:20 AM »
cheaters never win, winners never cheat.

simple as that.  No, it's not too late to enforce the rules.

You say they are decent players? Why do they need to get up really high on maps where it is difficult for others to get?  If they are good players, shouldn't they go all rambo and balls out....if that's possible in the zombies server.

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Evilgenius

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 07:37:17 AM »
these 2 guys cant understand the concept that glitching is cheating.  I used not care what went on in zombies server.

but when the amount of people complaining about glitchers and scripters is 10x more than the hand full of people that cry because they think its ok.

glitchers will continue to get banned and that wont ever change.

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 09:14:50 AM »
I say too bad if were banning your buddies. Tell them not to glitch/script and they wouldnt be banned. Comming in here crying about your BF being banned dont help any at all.  8)

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 12:37:51 PM »
these 2 guys cant understand the concept that glitching is cheating.  I used not care what went on in zombies server.

but when the amount of people complaining about glitchers and scripters is 10x more than the hand full of people that cry because they think its ok.

i kno what u are saying.. but again its the zombie server.. i hear part of the game its based on glitching.. i dunno..

I mean its the zombie server who cares anyway?

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »

i kno what u are saying.. but again its the zombie server.. i hear part of the game its based on glitching.. i dunno..

you should know by now, there are a lot of ppl who care about the zombie server :p

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 06:07:58 AM »
cheaters never win, winners never cheat.

simple as that.  No, it's not too late to enforce the rules.

You say they are decent players? Why do they need to get up really high on maps where it is difficult for others to get?  If they are good players, shouldn't they go all rambo and balls out....if that's possible in the zombies server.

People have different ways of acheiving the same goal... either way...it's takes hours of dedication, giftedness and skill...

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 06:09:54 AM »

This is because the people who cry can't appreciate what it means to put in the hours to improve, advance etc. Or they don't have the ability to do so...Of course they are going to whine. You of all people who have dedicated a part of your life to this should understand...

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 06:12:53 AM »
I say too bad if were banning your buddies. Tell them not to glitch/script and they wouldnt be banned. Comming in here crying about your BF being banned dont help any at all.  8)

Predictable Thirsty...not my BF's...Ive warned hamody many a time, for example, that his actions would find him in the position he is currently in. And im not fighting for him at all...however, purely from a logistical and experienced point of view, im arguing/presenting for a server that has given me the opportunity to spend countless pleasant hours playing a game i enjoy... In other words, i care...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 06:18:55 AM by PwdrMonky »

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 06:16:24 AM »
these 2 guys cant understand the concept that glitching is cheating.  I used not care what went on in zombies server.

you should know by now, there are a lot of ppl who care about the zombie server :p

I think Dirt does know and does genuinely care. The truth is...amongst all the NoBS servers, the HC server and the zombies server are the most successful...
Worth consideration. So as much as people wanna bag on zombies, it's populated for a good reason.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 06:20:04 AM by PwdrMonky »

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 06:26:18 AM »
wow quad post...fail

hahaha
I say too bad if were banning your buddies. Tell them not to glitch/script and they wouldnt be banned. Comming in here crying about your BF being banned dont help any at all.  8)

Predictable Thirsty...not my BF's...Ive warned hamody many a time, for example, that his actions would find him in the position he is currently in. And im not fighting for him at all...however, purely from a logistical and experienced point of view, im arguing/presenting for a server that has given me the opportunity to spend countless pleasant hours playing a game i enjoy... In other words, i care...

we care too dude....we try and maintain the best atmosphere for our players.

No cheating is one of the most important!

No tolerance on cheaters.

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »
wow quad post...fail

hahaha
I say too bad if were banning your buddies. Tell them not to glitch/script and they wouldnt be banned. Comming in here crying about your BF being banned dont help any at all.  8)

Dammit!! Fair enough. I hear what you are saying. However, i challenge that there is a fine line one crosses when considering one thing over another as a "cheat..." See what i mean?? It's not for my benefit that im here posting. I could honestly care one way or another, other than that i have played on your guys servers since inception and im just throwing out suggestions from my experience (and it's been great btw).
Lol, reading this over, i guess i have to admit that a "small" part of me does care...   :-[ :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 07:07:43 AM by PwdrMonky »

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 04:29:08 PM »
wow quad post...fail

hahaha

Dammit!! Fair enough. I hear what you are saying. However, i challenge that there is a fine line one crosses when considering one thing over another as a "cheat..." See what i mean?? It's not for my benefit that im here posting. I could honestly care one way or another, other than that i have played on your guys servers since inception and im just throwing out suggestions from my experience (and it's been great btw).
Lol, reading this over, i guess i have to admit that a "small" part of me does care...   :-[ :)

I'm glad you care, that's good :)

Why should there be a semantics battle on what is cheating or not.

NoBS makes the rules fr their servers.  What we say is cheating, is cheating.  All the professional and other leagues would agree with us, guaranteed.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »
let us be more clearly

GLITHING IS CHEATING IF 1 OF US CATCHES YOU DO IT THEN YOUR BANNED, THERE FOR YOUR WARNED!!!!!

and of topic!!!