Author Topic: New Rotation (Will continue to work on)  (Read 39168 times)

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
Re: New Rotation (Will continue to work on)
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »
Dude, trip, I said it'd be a while before I worked on the rotation again.

Bridge 2 will go in as CTF.

I already said no to Versus War Zone.

Thanks for the suggestion on Sconseville, I'll try it out. It looks like a decent map.

Otherwise, PLEASE stop posting these requests. You already know shit'll get done, I've proved it. Just give it another week or two, and you'll see a couple more changes. Until then, calm down and enjoy what you have.

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »
7 internets to the guy that put Remagen. But since I suspect he's the same guy that put scope only maps all yor internets are revoked!
And since those poop-nosed aforementioned maps are SD too .. you owe some internets! 'Fess up! You did it, we know you done it!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:35:44 AM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »
Remagen was me.
Sniper-only maps was me.

The sniper-only maps was for experimenting, and will probably be taken out of the rotation, or changed to a non-SD gametype.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 04:58:34 PM »
only what kind of gaygametype is that "hitman"?????? i played that today, but that sucked, mayne its more fun with more guys, cause we where only with 5 ppl.

some12yrold

• Lieutenant

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »
only what kind of gaygametype is that "hitman"?????? i played that today, but that sucked, mayne its more fun with more guys, cause we where only with 5 ppl.

i agree... its fun  when theres more ppl

+ trip

• Lieutenant

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2008, 12:04:32 AM »
Dude, trip, I said it'd be a while before I worked on the rotation again.

Bridge 2 will go in as CTF.  ;D

I already said no to Versus War Zone. ::)

Thanks for the suggestion on Sconseville,  ;D I'll try it out. It looks like a decent map.

Otherwise, PLEASE stop posting these requests. You already know shit'll get done, I've proved it. Just give it another week or two, and you'll see a couple more changes. Until then, calm down and enjoy what you have.
Please add Sconesville.
Please add Bergstein_2 as well thanks(you could make it scopes only and/or rifles)
Also please bring back bridge 2 CTF
ok it been about 2 weeks since you posted this.  How about making some changes. ;D
"montargis" would be good for tdm as well instead of sd
"MOHAA Pavlov" and "MOHAA Stalingrad"(rifles only) are kick ass MOHAA maps too. (if you need links to dl these maps let me know and ill post em)

+  trip
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 12:10:20 AM by + trip »

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2008, 12:26:05 AM »
Look. I do NOT have free time anymore. I have done what I can in the little bit I have had.

Next time I edit the rotation, which as I am expecting, will be sometime next weekend, there will be a few changes to the rotation itself, but there will only be 2 maps added.

One: MOHAA Stalingrad (been wanting this on here for a long time) It will be in twice, once as TDM RO, and once as TDM AW.
The 2nd one will be decided while I'm looking around. I doubt I'll put another MOHAA map on there, as we need more variety, it may be Sconseville.

Don't just expect everything is going to automatically happen. I'm trying to do what I can to keep things fresh, but I don't have time. When I do, I promise, I'll do what I can. Until then, just calm down.

Knott

• Major

• Personal Text
    It's my party hat, I like to party!
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2008, 07:15:10 AM »
+trip your a really good addition to the clan, why dont you consider joining Nbs and donating 6$ a month then you can mkae your own orotation for the pub2 since you spend like 90% of the time on our servers. even if it your RS you woould have more of a voice. IMO i invite you to NBS your a very loyal COD2 player and you make more suggestions then any other player on our pub, you would be a great addition to NBS!! +2 from me man, always a helpful additon to our servers and tryin to make things better.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »
lol runt remeber u aint the only server admin someone else can help ya.. *cough werth *cough

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »
Everyone else is too busy or doesn't care enough to help me.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2008, 10:25:27 PM »
Everyone else is too busy or doesn't care enough to help me.

naah they care they just lazy like me  :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

+ trip

• Lieutenant

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2008, 10:44:58 PM »
Look. I do NOT have free time anymore. I have done what I can in the little bit I have had.

Next time I edit the rotation, which as I am expecting, will be sometime next weekend, there will be a few changes to the rotation itself, but there will only be 2 maps added.

One: MOHAA Stalingrad (been wanting this on here for a long time) It will be in twice, once as TDM RO, and once as TDM AW.
The 2nd one will be decided while I'm looking around. I doubt I'll put another MOHAA map on there, as we need more variety, it may be Sconesville.

Don't just expect everything is going to automatically happen. I'm trying to do what I can to keep things fresh, but I don't have time. When I do, I promise, I'll do what I can. Until then, just calm down.

Nice to hear you like "MOHAA Stalingrad" it will be a great addition to the server.  Looking forward to seeing "Sconesville" added as well.  :)

+trip your a really good addition to the clan, why dont you consider joining Nbs and donating 6$ a month then you can mkae your own orotation for the pub2 since you spend like 90% of the time on our servers. even if it your RS you woould have more of a voice. IMO i invite you to NBS your a very loyal COD2 player and you make more suggestions then any other player on our pub, you would be a great addition to NBS!! +2 from me man, always a helpful additon to our servers and tryin to make things better.

Thanks for the kind words Knott  ;D  I can't afford to donate so id have to be RS.  I was asked to join UAN right when COD4 came out.  But when COD4 came out their COD2 server failed (everyone left and went to COD4  :'( ) I just make suggestions to make the game better for everyone including me  :)  Just trying to help.  As far as joining NBS....I'll think about it.

+  trip
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 10:57:04 PM by + trip »

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »
Not that my opinion counts, but i think the rotation on your COD2 server is great. A change every few weeks is part of the reason people play there. Good job runt9 keep up the good work man....

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »
finally some1 who appresiates your work runt.......not some1 constantly bitching about it.....

Not that my opinion counts, but i think the rotation on your COD2 server is great. A change every few weeks is part of the reason people play there. Good job runt9 keep up the good work man....

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
As a matter of fact, I hear very few people complain about my rotation. Most of the time, people tell me they enjoy the changes, especially the anti-tank mod and Remagen.

Trust me, you've only seen the beginning.

Here is what the current gameplan is for the next mod update, for those of you who are curious:

Custom skins gone. Take up space in A2 that could be used for more interesting mods.
Full weapon mod, mostly balance between SMGs. Examples would be Thomson rounds increased to 30, but damage, accuracy, and rate of fire slightly decreased for balance. MP40 damage and accuracy increased to compliment its already low rate of fire. Things like this that make sides more balanced and, I believe, more fun to play with.
Music thrown in at random spots, such as after rounds and matches.
Possibly new weapon sounds, bomb sound from CoD 4, CTF sounds, etc. for more variety.

I'm slowly working on all of this and am about halfway done. It'll probably be a couple more weeks before that's up.

This weekend, however, I will edit the rotation again with the aforementioned changes (Stalingrad for sure, and possibly Sconseville.) as well as the following:
Toujane Hitman taken out, as most people don't understand the gametype enough to play it. Probably replaced with a custom map.
A couple more AW TDM and CTF to balance out the high number of SD.
Bridge2 CTF added once or twice in the rotation.

Those are just a few of what I will be working on this Saturday/Sunday, so be on the lookout for it.