Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 2222 times)

PvtGr33N

• Sergeant

I'm Back
« on: January 04, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »
Hiya guys,

Just to let you all know that im back..
in my time away it is good to see that the clan has grown so much (i think we should start gps tagging you all so we dont loose you) i was happily suprised by the amount of new members that have joined while i have been A.W.O.L.

i would like to let you know that now im better i suck at cod2 not that i was ever any good in the first place but i will try and get better and kill faster  ;D.

dam its good to be back  ;D

sorry if things seem a bit jumbled ill edit it later.

Hiya guys..

ok well as i have seen i was missed and dam if i didnt miss you all aswell.
I should let you all know i was missing cause i was ill.
i somehow managed to get cancer of the tesicle.
i am not sure nor are the doctors how this has happened as i dont have a family history of it or any cancer for that matter. (until now that is)

i was placed on some long unpronouncable drugs to see if they could deal with the problem.
If you know anyone who has used these types of drugs you will know that they suck and the side effects are unplesent to say the least.

anyhoo as the song goes "the drugs dont work anymore" or rather they didnt and i was given an opeation to remove one testicle. and screen some samples taken from the other.

after the op i was basicly confined to a bed and doped up for my own good.
the test done on the other testicle have all come back clear and there is no sign of any spreading or regrowth.

on a personal note i never knew how many men suffer fro this type of cancer or on the wider scale how many men and woman suffer from cancer and deal with it ion there lives.

i feel like im in the small minority who can count themselves lucky im still here it was one hell of a scare i can asure you.

well all being ok i should be a regulaer face again and dont want anyone felling sorry for me im not that kinda guy.

but if you wana do something for me stand still in cod 4 and let me headshot you 125 times lol..

well thats all i have to say anyquestions just ask im trying to always have my x-fire on. ::)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 04:39:12 PM by Sounds »

Baim

Re: I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 09:13:46 PM »
It's about time ... welcome back ... didn't missed you at all but oh well :D

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »
hey man ya saw you in the server yesterday jmmr told me.. man im really sorry to hear glad everything is better and nice to have you back!!

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
nice to have you back m8..............................

I-C-E

• General

• THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

• RED EMPIRE
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »
welcome back asshole

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »
welcome back buddy

glad your back
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

DannyBoy

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »
lol where the hell was you? dang i thought we lose it you ;) nice you back ;D