Author Topic: monkey  (Read 3016 times)

monkey

• Private

monkey
« on: October 12, 2009, 08:26:36 AM »
Hi, just wondering why I keep getting all these kicks and bans/unbanned. It was funny at first but its getting pretty annoying now and everytime I'm having a good game in your server. I'm not here to argue cuz I've been playing this game for years now and I've expierenced its just a waste time to do so, alright. I know you guys got a video of me but I'm in no position to defend myself against all of you. I'll respect what decision you make of it. I'd just like to sort this out here since I can't get an answer from another member. Why am I getting banned and then unbanned again? I would like a final decision on this.

Have a good one.

This on your CoD2 Rifle Server.

Evilgenius

Re: monkey
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 12:48:16 PM »
banned for hacks i believe...
then unbanned cause you changed your ip.

find another server please

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: monkey
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:53 PM »
sorry i travel for work all week, which is why you dont hear back from me, when I get home your usually offling
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare