Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 5616 times)

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
Need Help
« on: May 11, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
Ok for some reason my speakers are acting really gay.  I can barely here youtube videos when the sound is on full!  And for COD4 i can somewhat hear it when it's on full volume too. But the strange part is, when i play my music my volume is at the same level as it was before which is less than half of full volume.  Anyone know what the problem might be?

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »
what is your OS? vista? xp?...
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 08:00:42 AM »
Vista

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 08:13:36 AM »
Vista

I got the solution to ur problem

Get Xp

vista sucks

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 08:17:33 AM »
Fuck XP.  Vista is so much smother than Xp.  Xp is rugid and lame.  Vista is the way to go.  And i do believe i needed help Dirt.  I hardly doubt switching my os will do any good for me

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »
it has nothing to do with the OS lol.....

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »
Vlad for really, VISTA sux and I have VISTA too, to play cod4 well, XP is better.
ok I had the same prob like you whit my cod4, first tray this: look at the pic attached at this post.
if you find your volume at max and the problem persist so uninstall your sound driver and install one older, make sure to install one older!!! (that's why I told you VISTA sux, some sound driver do this or make a crash on iw3mp.exe!!!)
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 04:57:44 PM »
Oh gunnm actually thanks it looks like useful information.  I'll check it out when i get home because i'm at my friends house atm on his laptop.  I'll reply on this post when i look at the settings on my comp.

Evilgenius

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 07:07:38 PM »
xp pwns bitches.. let me guess you guys cant wait for windows 7.....billion

Yikes

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »
Vista Rules

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 11:23:50 AM »
vista home premium 64bit FTW, never have any problems!!

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »
thats the one i have

lukepker

• Private

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 05:47:43 PM »
Vista

I got the solution to ur problem

Get Xp

vista sucks
No freaking wai!

Vista rules...
it only sucks for sucky hardware.

fuzion

• Private

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 05:54:23 PM »
+1 for vista

gunnm, you need to clean your goddamn desktop...

owait ;)

coolboy

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
Microsoft is taking Vista Longhorn (windows 7) slow. The main thing that took so long with vista was the complete redux of the OS. Now, as they release what they really see as all vista can be, they want to avoid the PR nightmare of a too-early released vista. Eventhough they have fixed most of the problems with vista, (get the service packs idiots who say otherwise), the lingering dislike of vista remains. To prevent this they are taking longer to fully check out any bugs, only having 2 levels, and having a beta for almost a year. This testing phase should have happened with vista but they were under pressure to get it out as they had already fallen behind schedule. They took shortcuts and so Vista Ultimate worked great out of the box but the majority of the other versions were hack and slashed versions of ultimate resulting in the inevitable bugs. And keep in mind they essentially reinvented the Windows platform so they were looking at a whole slew of problems dealing with a new beast.

MY POINT: Don't jump down windows Vista throats for "performance improvements and bug fixes" when the reason people were so idiotic about vista was it was released too early and they didn't like the new GUI. It took some getting used to, but now, i love typing in talk and hitting enter and having google talk start, its second nature. I for one am for the slower release cylces, if they do it right, windows 7 will bring it back, im on build 7000 and i have had one bug that was fixed when new drivers were released. So the fact that they are so on the ball gives me hope that microsoft can rebuild after the peoples hated on vista.

*deep breath*

Thanks for reading, if you did