Author Topic: Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage  (Read 6354 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
Re: Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »
Fallout 3 has been a major disappointment for me. This pack is the same brahmin excrement.

"In the end, Operation Anchorage is a wasted opportunity. An interesting premise is destroyed by horrible voice acting, sub-par writing, nonsensical plot and all the original ailments Fo3 suffered from, including bad animations, badly implemented physics or wonky AI. Graphics, sound effects and atmosphere are not enough to elevate it above mediocrity.

A handful of new items (few of which are usable in the main Fo3 game), three hours of enjoyable (but rather uninspired) gameplay and a rather basic storyline make the first Fallout 3 DLC an investment not worth making."
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 02:14:36 PM »
fuck that i loved fallout i'm dling   :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 02:17:34 PM »
ditto, i loved it as well.

I cant think of any other game that is anywhere close to fallout and what they have done, not one.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »
I envy the people that loved FO3.
It's like the people that loved the new friggin' starwars episode 1 with jarjar.
I friggin' envy you.

"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »
ditto, i loved it as well.

I cant think of any other game that is anywhere close to fallout and what they have done, not one.
exactly the game its just an awesome experience..

carrot u do fail m8..

dl and try it again.. after u grow up (in game :P) shit gets a lot more diff

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
Dude
I finished it 6 times.
The most important thing in RPG is storytelling.
Have you played Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel? THOSE were good fallout games. I only bought this one out of respect for the Fallout series, but it was major fail.

Amen.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »
lol cant be major fail if u played it 6 times.. come on!!

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 12:46:05 AM »
Have you played Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel?
I only bought this one out of respect for the Fallout series.
I played it 6 times just in case I did something wrong and finished the game too fast.

Major fail.

Amen.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 07:23:12 AM »
lol too fast? shit got like 1000 side quest and shit to do.. its a very long game

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
Which proves that you have no idea of Fallout. It is by far the shortest and poorest Fallout installment in the series.

Amen.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »
Which proves that you have no idea of Fallout. It is by far the shortest and poorest Fallout installment in the series.

lol that doesnt make it a bad game.. u just need to see it as a new game.. only cus is a secuel doesnt mean it has to be exactly the same as the others before

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 02:00:48 PM »
Dude, I understand you, but you cannot possibly judge this game without knowing it's history.
It's like saying that CoD is a game about Iraq modern warfare intended for Nintendo and XBOX.

To use a metaphor: In the Fallout book you only read the last (and most poorly written) 10 pages, of the total 3000 pages.
You barely understand the game you just played, since half the jokes and secret locations were references to the first Fallout (like the UFO crash landing site) or the Brotherhood of Steel connection.

Anyway, enough of this shenanigans, go play the other Fallouts ye noob.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 02:02:19 PM by carrot »

Amen.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »
lol i'm too lazy too play old games  :P

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »
that's why you look at crappy ones and think they're good.

Amen.