Author Topic: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........  (Read 44959 times)

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
Re: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2009, 08:39:59 PM »
no chachi, it's EPIC PHAIL

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

Evilgenius

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »
Their clan layout for forums looks like a peice of shit. Tbh the Nobs forum is one of my favorite forums so far.  It's easy to follow and everything is where it needs to be.

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »
hahahahaha

wow, fail.....

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2009, 08:47:09 PM »
EPIC.  Oh and chachi come into irc or go on xfire noob.  ;D ;D

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »
lol everytime i go on your servers you ban me so I won't be donating so I'll just lol and go to Elite Rangers along with 97% of the ppl that go to your server. You guys treat ppl like shit so its not surprising.

Really? Show me the stats to back up your bullshit. We put ER down, no questions about it. Look whos on top. NoBS. I know its still hard to accept for some of you fags, we did it, straight to the top. Expect us to stay that way as well.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 10:26:55 AM by smitty1258 »
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »
we arent saying it isnt good enough, but you play on servers that are rented so they COST MONEY!! remember that!! and need avery member that donate or did donate to step up and try to even pay a little bit!!

and the times that we had over budget is the time when the members are probebly more commited to this clan then now and we had non members that donated money, and we dont have them atm!!

I dont have any money to donate and my friend doesnt have any more money on his paypal. What about all those times that we went overbudget? what happened to the extra? I guess if i dont have any money to give kick me out, since making the sure the players are behaving, and banning hackers and glitchers isnt good enough.

I have donated a few times when my situation permitted. And we arent renting boxes, smitty hosts it himself. I dont know what hes paying for, redirects or something, he said that all the donations were going into a new box for the servers. Well, I say sell that box then and put the NoBS servers back up.

drive dont thake this personally, but man if you would read the forums, youd know whats going on.
I buy and build and own the servers. You dont know what Im paying for? You think bandwidth is free? You think have a 2u case, in chicago datacenter with 100% time is cheap? It must be free in your world, but here on earth, everything we provide to our members COSTS FUCKING MONEY! There are ZERO donations going to a new box. The donations we need are to pay for the fucking bandwidth you use to PLAY.

A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2009, 12:10:28 AM »
true true....

more donations before TWL and other crap...

we are still populating our legit server...

donations, lessgo!!!!

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2009, 01:26:43 AM »
GET THOSE DONATIONS IN PPL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  COMN NUUBS!!!!!!!!

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2009, 03:19:55 AM »
we aint letting you leave, we need you and your leet evil mind!!!

thats why your admin and im not :P

red moon

• Private

« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2009, 06:06:51 AM »
lol everytime i go on your servers you ban me so I won't be donating so I'll just lol and go to Elite Rangers along with 97% of the ppl that go to your server. You guys treat ppl like shit so its not surprising.

Really? Show me the stats to back up your bullshit. We put ER down, no questions about it. Look whos on top. NoBS. I know its still hard to accept for some of you fags, we did it, straight to the top. Expect us to stay that was as well.

lol I still play on your servers cept i change my name ip and key but most of time i play on er and if you shut down your server ppl will just go there and forget about you :D thats all im saying.

Oh btw i noticed that the faggot that got me banned was using one of my old ip's and couldnt get into the zombie server one day XD.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2009, 06:10:24 AM »
no you dont play on our servers anymore!!!! as you will connect you will see the name change!!!!

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »
these donations are still top priority. We still have to start on August donations, during the month of July.

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2009, 11:56:14 AM »
Bump....!

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »
our NoBS servers #1-#5 are taken by DbP. As it looks so far, this doesnt even seem like we are a clan anymore.