Author Topic: Admin carefulness  (Read 5300 times)

$|A $@mmy

• Private

• Personal Text
    Keep on rollin,baby
Admin carefulness
« on: June 19, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »
I think the admin carefulness on the servers is absolutely weak,no offense.I understand its summer everyone goes to the beach to swim,sun,bathe,f*ck girls and shit,but don't you think most of the admins should be at least a bit more careful?I mean,it came to that,a person(i have example) posted a demo ON THE FORUMS,an admin said he viewed the video and confirmed hacks,admin TOLD that person is banned.After 5 minutes i go to the server,THE PERSON IS STILL PLAYING.I would understand if NO ADMINS were online,but some were in that time,and i am saddened by the fact that they keep their mouth shut while i say: "hey,i spotted hack,i got demo" 'n shit.Today and yesterday 3 hackers were on the server,i got a witness,he will confirm it.
Are all admins incapable to be at the keyboard from lets say 1am until 8pm?I am just pointing out that hackers come and pass any time,real players willing to play are slowly stopping to come here.

Sammy,over&out  ;) 8)

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
Re: Admin carefulness
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 01:50:16 PM »
all time admin are around and personally I'm around from 5PM to 2AM (EST time) and fix shit and in servers. so if you don't find one or two admin it doesn't mean that no admin are around!!! just go here: http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?action=mlist;sa=position and take rcon, server or administrator xfires and xfire them or you can find in console msg in servers the all admins xfires.
for info: some players have dynamic IP, it means when admin kick/ban them they can re connect whit new IP. so when admin say that or that hacker is banned it means he's banned!!!
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »
try harder when finding an admin.

Just because you sent a message through xfire, does NOT mean what you want will happen.  I got a message from you, but I was AFK and away...you had a whole one sided conversation and I was AFK.  I'm glad you xfire me :) but if you don't get a response, xfire another admin.

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

$|A $@mmy

• Private

• Personal Text
    Keep on rollin,baby
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »

Just because you sent a message through xfire, does NOT mean what you want will happen.  I got a message from you, but I was AFK and away...you had a whole one sided conversation and I was AFK.  I'm glad you xfire me :) but if you don't get a response, xfire another admin.
yeah,many peepz set the AFK status just not to get bothered,i can understand admins to put that,but when some1's reporting hax,it would be fair from them NOT to ignore.
and i added all possible admins,some cant be added cuz they have too many friends,and no admin was there..if only i could donate,then i would try to join to get that rcon and ban all dem fuckaz. :-\

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

yeah,many peepz set the AFK status just not to get bothered,i can understand admins to put that,but when some1's reporting hax,it would be fair from them NOT to ignore.
and i added all possible admins,some cant be added cuz they have too many friends,and no admin was there..if only i could donate,then i would try to join to get that rcon and ban all dem fuckaz. :-\

Thanks for your concern.

$|A $@mmy

• Private

• Personal Text
    Keep on rollin,baby
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 05:14:19 AM »

Thanks for your concern.
Hey,all i want is no haxorz while i play.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »

Thanks for your concern.
Hey,all i want is no haxorz while i play.

so do we....get on xfire, xfire more admins!!! We will get it done

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »
Not all admin are fat little lazy fucks sittin in moms basement wacking off to anime either.
Most of have jobs and families to care for.
Get off your ass and go get some sun while you can. Sat in the house playing games during the summer days then comming in here bitching cus were not there to kick every hacker for you.
You certinally have your nerve dude. ::)
If you dont like playing on the servers, then GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »
Not all admin are fat little lazy fucks sittin in moms basement wacking off to anime either.
Get off your ass and go get some sun while you can. Sat in the house playing games during the summer days then comming in here bitching cus were not there to kick every hacker for you.

ouch

lolz

We are currently getting more ppl for admin, sammy :)

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »
Like maybe me =P

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 09:03:26 AM »
haha ya sorry man i see your messages but i usually get them too late. keep em coming though.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »
yeah keep them coming...I am not always here either

$|A $@mmy

• Private

• Personal Text
    Keep on rollin,baby
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »
While i wrote that post it was no sun,it was friggin rain in my country.I left demos and shits,but rare responded.I like(d) playing on your servers,if you can't respond THEN TURN THE GODDAMN XFIRE OFF,cause you can't trust people that are AFK anymore,i have spoken with many that are admins and just turn it off just so they don't "get annoyed",well touche asswhole if you took the admin place you took the responsibility of banning hackers on request.
NOT WHINING ABOUT HAVING TO BAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
>:( rite back atcha.

Sammy over&out.  8)

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 11:27:06 AM »
Unlike you, people actually have lives!  More than 70% of the clan members have jobs.  I love how you complain about us bitching to ban/kick people.  It gets really annoying after awhile.  Now look at you, your fucking whining if you have a problem with hackers on our servers post a demo make a screenshot.  And if you really don't like whats going on the servers why are you playing them? Just so you can go on our forums and bitch at us? 

Really dude, Get good you fucker.

Locked.

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »
and we dont own any cracked servers anymore, so dont come bother us with bans from the past!!