Author Topic: DirtOne  (Read 1476 times)

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
DirtOne
« on: March 25, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »
Clan name:DirtOne but y'all can call me the boss
Orientation: i like pussy but i havent got any in like a month  :-[
Location: 3rd world country in south america known as Venezuela
Occupation: College student.. freelancer graphic designer and world class lazy ass
Hobbies: play guitar, gaming, and workin out  :P

Xfire: dirtone
Active since: i have no freakin idea i started playin online with cod 4 i never played any other games online eva..
Previous clans: None
NoBS member since: March 28, 2008, 11:36:56 AM
Games played: i have played all games eva.. i'm gaming since doom 2 era got me hooked into video games and i'm still playing games.. duke nukem was my first game i ever played lol
Favourite game: LOL i dunno i have alot.. all CODs games.. neverwinter nights, fallout 3, tony hawks games.. medieval total war.. and a lot more  :P
Favourite gun: the ak 47 i have sittin right next to my comp.. i wanted a 74u do.. stupid commies buying the cheap crap

Case: where do i see what case do i have?
PSU:no idea wtf this is..
CPU: Intel e8500
Mobo:foxconn g3imv-k
RAM:2 louzy gb  :-[
HDD: 1 250gb and and 1 of 140gb
DVD: lol cheap ass dvd burner
Video card: nvidia geforce 8400gs (i used to had a 8800gs but my dad bullied me into putting in his own comp :-[)
Sound/other: mobo integrated sound card
Cooling: lol the cheap ass intel fan that came with the cpu

Anything else?: lol what can i say i guess y'all kno me i'm the mexicant of the clan (every clan needs one) you all love me and cant deny it..
all i do all day long is sitting in my comp doing freelancer graphic designer shit (business cards.. newspapers and magazine ads.. etc) it sucks but i get paid  ;D i go to college and when i graduate i'm moving to canada to live in werth's basement (since smitty noob neighbours got me deported fuck em adn fuck the us)

and i own this clan and everything in it so bow down and call me boss except u black i <3 u

Pic:
check attachments.. and yee i'm skinny now bitches!! hate me n0w!

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN