Author Topic: WosDrogba  (Read 5644 times)

Omni

• Private

WosDrogba
« on: August 08, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »
yo guys, just wanted to say hi to everyone. i love hte promod server and have enjoyed playing with you guys the last few nights. my xfire is wosret69831.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
Re: WosDrogba
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »
We enjoyed playing too.  Not to mention your a really good player. =D

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

Omni

• Private

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »
ty, i appreciate that. as i said last night, im looking for a usa based clan thats active in matches. one of local friends from the real world also plays and is pretty damn good, you played with him the first night i was on your server sehkmet, is looking for a clan with me as well. we'll both fill out aps today; but theres one thing id like to discuss first. we are both members of a  uk based clan =CK=. i play there just for fun because a few of my old friends from my sof2 euro clanbase days play in that clan. they are not active in any leagues and i just play with them for the friendship really. id like to stay in ck (have to talk to them as well), but if it cant be worked out where i can stay in ck and be in nobs; id like to go ahead and try out with you guys and see if things work. im willing to leave ck if i must, but only for an active clan with a good atmosphere. im not a super serious gamer, i put a good atmosphere and group of friends above just winning matches. thats my situation in a nutshell. ill be filling out the app now.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
then apply here, we need more ppl like you!!

ty, i appreciate that. as i said last night, im looking for a usa based clan thats active in matches. one of local friends from the real world also plays and is pretty damn good, you played with him the first night i was on your server sehkmet, is looking for a clan with me as well. we'll both fill out aps today; but theres one thing id like to discuss first. we are both members of a  uk based clan =CK=. i play there just for fun because a few of my old friends from my sof2 euro clanbase days play in that clan. they are not active in any leagues and i just play with them for the friendship really. id like to stay in ck (have to talk to them as well), but if it cant be worked out where i can stay in ck and be in nobs; id like to go ahead and try out with you guys and see if things work. im willing to leave ck if i must, but only for an active clan with a good atmosphere. im not a super serious gamer, i put a good atmosphere and group of friends above just winning matches. thats my situation in a nutshell. ill be filling out the app now.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 12:41:36 PM »

I highly doubt you hanging with CK will hurt us in ANY way :0  Just use NoBS| Tags :)

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 12:41:54 PM »

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 01:37:35 PM »

U are a perfect fit here man.. nobs its all about good friends who play together and have fun..

U should get mumble that's a vent type program that we use to talk to each other

check this http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=3906.0

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »

U are a perfect fit here man.. nobs its all about good friends who play together and have fun..

U should get mumble that's a vent type program that we use to talk to each other

check this http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=3906.0

indeed! Get in mumble.  We are working on our promod server today, but we will be on :)

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Omni

• Private

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 03:20:25 PM »
yo, changed my name in game and xfire, as WosDrogba wont fit with the tags.  new name, NoBS|Omni[R]. xfire, omni1constant.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »
k, change your name on the forums as wel!!

yo, changed my name in game and xfire, as WosDrogba wont fit with the tags.  new name, NoBS|Omni[R]. xfire, omni1constant.