Author Topic: =<THEPWN>=  (Read 9091 times)

meilod00

• Private

=<THEPWN>=
« on: September 02, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »
Name: =<THEPWN>=
Which Server: nbs server #4
Ban Time: 1 day ago or maybe more
Banned By: idk
What You Were Doing: Was playing fairly until I got a permanent ban on my screen
Dispute Reason of Unban: I don't hack and it's the only S&D crack server I know.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: =<THEPWN>=
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »
http://www.xfire.com/video/1fac3/

now gtfo noob your banned go home

meilod00

• Private

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »
Yeah i saw this video before the ban and all i was doing is camping in this building waiting them with the m16.
I never folowed anyone through the wall. Ppl almost always rush these spots so I waiting for them is normal and the knife at the end, this guy just pop out so I just luckily killed him with the knife.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »
you know what man... honestly im sorry.. im going to open this debate up..
ill explain.. basically the demo was taken, and played back with hax on, and recorded to xfire.

although, there is a problem.. the hax seem to actually ALTER the original demo. it locks on the the player in the xfire video...

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO 1:10 IN THE XFIRE VIDEO.. SEE THE SNAP BACK?

now check the ACTUAL original demo file here, no snap, so its clear the hax altered the original demo.... and made it look like snaps..

the demo is sketchy, as you can tell he does kinda look at walls, but in my opinion not bannable... the whole entrance to B is a common entrance, and theres nothing out of the ordinary...

maybe some other people can watch the original after watching the xfire vid and see no hax....

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »

Virauge

• Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »
Watch it carefully, there's some things to keep an eye open for. 

1) He stops multiple times and looks at walls, pointing at the red boxes which is people in that direction.  How is pointing at a wall. camping?  Camping is watching a certain area, not a wall.

2) The first guy to run by, just before he into view, notice how he raises his crosshairs to about the level the guy is coming, as if.... he knew he was coming at that height?

3) He throws a nade then runs to the other room, looking at a sniper at spawn, as soon as that sniper dies, he runs back to the doorway.

4) Here's the most obvious part.  He pre-sights in behind the wall for people possibly there, which is normal, we've all done it.  Then notice how he shifts his crosshairs DIRECTLY in the red box.  That, my friends, is aiming.  Aiming means he can see the guy, but how, he's behind the wall?

Now, some of this can be explained by UAV, but the only guy he shot at while he had UAV was the first one, which he raised his sights before the guy got to the opening.  UAV can tell position on overhead map, not whether it's high or low.  Even UAV doesn't explain the CLEAR evidence of him AIMING at a guy behind the wall.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:58:11 PM by Virauge »

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »
1) yes, sketchy
2) thats because you can see the top of the guy, youre hax even show that...... watch the box light up
3) runs into the other room, to avoid the nade... didnt look at anything
4) yes, very, very sketchy

enough to ban? i dunno

Virauge

• Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »
So what explains the clear pre-aiming?  And it was clear.

meilod00

• Private

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
The reason i always pre-aim is because there was only 2 ways to get to that bombsite.
1. where I puted the claymores
2. the other window i was looking at.

So i camped at these place knowing they will eventualy charge that place. And any decent player would always aim down the sigh with a assault weapon such as the m16 who is best used long to med range.

What I think is that one video u capture is that it isn't enough proof to get me ban.

Get over it i'm just good.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
virauge, hes from mtl, i think you should go talk to him in person :D :P

Virauge

• Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »
Still doesn't explain the zoom in and then CLEARLY aim, as if it was in the open.  You aimed up a guy behind the wall, which is impossible without hacks.  Werth, don't forget this is a guy who was banned twice already and instead of posting an appeal, he did something (which I won't post here) to go back and play, instead of posting an appeal or even asking why he was banned.  Proof of guilt is right there.

I'd do it, but if your that pathetic to hack on an online game because you lack real skill at it, you prolly still live with your mom and still haven't see real boobs.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:34:41 PM by Virauge »

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 11:38:37 PM »
Hi, I represent thepwn in this case, werth I appreciate your hold back on the ban, I've discussed with Virauge on the video, neither the video or Virauge convinced me, however Supernova's video, proved he was cheating indeed, and I do apologize for not noticing earlier, which in name of everyone on Mele I accept all responsibility. People are thinking thepwn and supernova have a link (like the same person) which I have proofs he's not.

This doesn't entirely mean I say thepwn is innocent, but since the ban had been lifted, you guys have all the shots to prove if he's cheating or not.

BTW, I encouraged him to come back after the ban, since NO1 replied me why he got banned, I asked several times.

My 3 cents.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:43:40 PM by Oriental Sniper »

Wіggles

• Lieutenant

• nsane.down
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »
1.He changed his cd key and got back on and that anit cool.That shows no respect for our servers
2.If u keep coming in here representing HACKERS everytime it doesnt look good.
3.In the video he pre aims his own teammate and jumps to make sure his aim is down or someshit but that is hackers sorry sniper u FAIL at FAILing.

And for my last comment MELE plz stfu and stop whining like a baby and recruite ppl after u check them out.

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 01:59:31 AM »
I ain't going offensive on this one, I know your kind, wiyle bear  :P

1) Re-read, I asked around, no1 said why, like nothing happened, so we assumed it was "some mistake".
2) Do you realize those words are dangerous? And I had been only in 2 topics, i guess u should do some research first.
3) Come talk to me when you know how to spot one  ;D

You should realize on this topic, no -> stfu <- had been mentioned, and we aint whining like babies.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

wiyle bear  :o
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:01:25 AM by Oriental Sniper »

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 08:52:01 AM »
lol lets get back on topic here... supernova was hacking thats it and all........ who cares, doesnt mean mele hacks, we've had hackers in the past, that mean i hack?

lets focus on thepwn..... more feedback please?