Author Topic: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........  (Read 44010 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........
« on: July 02, 2009, 05:49:53 PM »
Until we get cought back up on donations. We are a month behind on them, and Ive warned Im sick of paying the bill myself. Just received invoices for both boxes. I refuse to pay them myself. We are still getting money for July and we should be working on August already.

Servers are shut down until we reach our July goal. I do not want 1 person or a few people carrying the load, so no huge $50 donations. I Just want everyone that committed to this, to pay there fair share. Thats all. Some give a tad more, thats great, some sponsor, thats great. Some are not giving any, and that needs to stop.

Do not xfire an admin for them to start they server, they will not.

The only servers that will be on are the match servers, ONLY FOR THE MATCH, not for practice, and not for you to have fun and fuck around in.

Here is a link to the donations thread.
http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=7856.0

To donate- look in the top left corner of this screen, 4th section from the right in RED letters it says Donations, click that and that will take you where you need to go to donate.

nuff said. Every minute that goes by we lose population. Id xfire your clan members, buddies, regulars on the servers, anyone to help raise the funds. Long weekend coming up, big gaming weekend.

you choose.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 05:52:45 PM by smitty1258 »
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Pitbully

• Colonel

Re: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 05:52:16 PM »
Sad guys if you have reasons for not donating talk to us and maybe there is something that can be fixed.
Never piss off a Pitbully

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
Well there has to be something done, just too bad it has to come to this but it should be done more often if people dont help out here.

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
Thanks for the good time!  :)

R.I.P. NoBS

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »
Even if you worked some OT and on a big paycheck pay 30 and wait a couple of months for another donation.  I have been donating 30 every few months to avoid PP fees.

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 06:09:25 PM »
Sad it came to this but it had to be done.. i totally support it..

If some1 is gonna come cry maybe u should donate and help bring the servers back instead of bitching

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »
Thanks for the good time!  :)

R.I.P. NoBS

quote of the year. R.I.P. honestly? roflsauce.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »
I also think we need to cut down our expenses.  Lets get down to 1 box only then anywhere else we can cut costs lets do it.  Why have 2 boxes???

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »
And what about the EPC servers, nobody plays on them. They are ours aren't they?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 06:14:24 PM by Vlad »

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »
I also think we need to cut down our expenses.  Lets get down to 1 box only then anywhere else we can cut costs lets do it.  Why have 2 boxes???

Smitty said its not much difference money wise.. i guess he has some sort of deal with the host company...

And just ignore osniper he fails at life

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
What? What is wrong with you guys? :/

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »
dude i support Smitty too more then half of the members don't pay and guess who has to pay when there isn't enough money, Smitty.  So honestly just stop crying about it.  If you want the servers to be up faster help us out.  Even 5 dollars would be good.  Over 100 people play on our servers, 10ish of which only donate see the numbers?

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 06:23:47 PM »

NoBS as a clan only pays for 1 server. There is no way to cut expenses. Plus if you look through past donations from when we started, youll see we actually always paid more than what we do now.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 06:28:25 PM »
I support this.....sucks some major horse dong, but, it's true

I will give some more this month...I just gave like 20 mins before this post :(

I will give another $10 now...I know more ppl need to give to get this going again.

I gave 15 for hav.....

lets go dudes
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 06:32:32 PM by Major Chachi »

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
Even though it hasn't been that long since last post... I feel this topic deserves priority.....

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP