Author Topic: This is a joke.  (Read 6156 times)

0day

This is a joke.
« on: February 17, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »
Don't take it literally.

I KNOW THIS Won't WORK! You can't ban an Admin.  ;D  ::)  ;)

let's see how he reacts.

Pitbully.. I request Pitbully be banned.

He kept calling me gay, even when I asked him repeatedly to stop. He never stopped...
He kept taunting me 2 days in a row.

Completely ruining my gaming experience.

All I want is for him to stop.

(I did threaten him, but that was provoked)

That's it.

Thanks.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: This is a joke.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
 :-\

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:08:58 AM »
Oday, he wouldn't tease you if you weren't cool in his book. I was there, it was all jokes, and you should take it as such.
Plus.. it's okay to be gay.  ;)
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 07:20:46 AM »
Yea well it was kinda funny last night I log in and he pretends he doesnt see me on.  Keeps asking Jelly where I am Jelly keeps telling him I am here, where he keeps replying he cant see me.  Anyways so he goes on like that for 10 minutes or so then I start in on how he is gay and how he should be renamed to swordswallower. 

Then the kid goes off the deep end threatening to find me and beat me up.  Then he threatens to hack my machine because he is part of a hacking consortium, so I gave him my ip and a warning that he should watch whose machine he hacks.  This almost reminds me of when I was bouncing and all the guys I would throw out threaten they had a Blackbelt and were going to kick my ass.  I always gave them the time I was done and you know what never did one of them show up.  I gave him the invite for that too when I am in Ogdesnburg NY to pick up my parcels too :D 

Oh just got this personal message from him.

Quote:
I sent Smitty A PM.

Nothing big.

Just want to clear things up in an orderly fashion.

And really...

If you force me to do anything (Such as take myself up on those threats) I will.

But I think I'm going to let the whole thing slide, move on... maybe take some time off or just play a different game completely.

Thanks for ruining my cod2 playing.

/Unquote

Maybe you told your mommy too.  BTW Ogay you know where your dinner hangs, swordswallower.  Go ahead with your threats you have been forewarned.
Never piss off a Pitbully

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

Evilgenius

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 07:26:41 AM »
sounds like 0day bit off more than he could chew :D hahaha

0day

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 07:32:21 AM »
(quote)Plus.. it's okay to be gay.(quote)
How many times do I have to tell you.... I'm not gay.

(Quote)
Maybe you told your mommy too.  BTW Ogay you know where your dinner hangs, swordswallower.  Go ahead with your threats you have been forewarned.
(quote)

(quote)
But I think I'm going to let the whole thing slide, move on... maybe take some time off or just play a different game completely.

Thanks for ruining my cod2 playing.
(quote)

I said I would let it slide because you arn't worth the trouble....

How could anybody be so mean? Cruel? Immature? and downright rude.
Alll I came on cod2 to do was talk, have a nice time, and play.

Not to be called something I'm not.

Maybe I should just ask you all to forget this whole thing, and I'll come back in a week or so to play....

How's that?

By then all of us would stop.. (Because it would be really old by then, if it's just a joke) and we would forget about it.

The only reason Pitbully acts this way is because of how I react to it. A typical middle school bully.... too bad I'm in High school.

Irony is.... his name is Pit(Bully) lol.

(quote)
Sounds Like 0day bit off more than he could chew
(quote)

What does that mean?

Evilgenius

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 07:41:19 AM »
lol

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 08:43:42 AM »
ROFLMAO @ he should be renamed to swordswallower. BAHAHAHHAHAHAA ;D ;D ;D

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »
If you are going to play Internet tough guy you at least need to have thicker skin when it comes to name calling.  Then threatening to beat me up, but cant take some jabbing.  Fawk Werth sucks more dick then all of the girls at the Bunnyranch and he hasnt threaten to beat me up and he lives 5 minutes from me. His brothers name is Danglez for gaylords sake you know both suck a mean one.  Maybe they will both threaten to beat me up hahaha. 

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »
How the hell did this escalate?
Oday, dude, this is the equivalent of a wet towel war, tell Bully he's so gay he should be renamed to Pugbully and move on.
Kid, wtf? Have you ever been in the company of other men? It's all beer, farts and jokes about your sexual orientation.. ffs get a grip! The hell kind of school you go to?!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:11:09 AM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 10:09:59 AM »
School for swordswallowing.  I bet that kid has a double jointed throat.  Oday stop crying over your mangina... Me gay you bet, but dont tell my wife she would divorce me. LOL and Werth would be over at my house doing this...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8</a>
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:14:02 AM by Pitbully »

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:43 AM »
How the hell did this escalate?
Oday, dude, this is the equivalent of a wet towel war, tell Bully he's so gay he should be renamed to Pugbully and move on.
Kid, wtf? Have you ever been in the company of other men? It's all beer, farts and jokes about your sexual orientation.. ffs get a grip! The hell kind of school you go to?!

And all girls school?

god that would be awesome lol

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

0day

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 01:52:31 PM »
Thick skin it shall be. And If I just let it go... then all of this will stop?

BUT> That still doesn't mean I'm gay. Just because I get some thicker skin doesn't mean whatever you say about me is true.

Because it isn't.

Everytime you call me gay on the server I will promise to completely ignore you.
Say it all you want, because all I want to do is talk about other things and have a good time playing.

Thanks for 2 days of absolute catastrophe.

pcgamer

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 02:23:47 PM »

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 02:45:20 PM »
It wouldnt have been a catastrophe if you would have taken some Midol for your mangina attacks.  Ogay you are king of the swordswallowers.

So does that mean you are going to go through with your threats?  Beat me up and hack my machine.