Author Topic: whats happening?!??!  (Read 9105 times)

Wolferion

• Captain

Re: whats happening?!??!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 03:52:20 AM »
I'll write my post as well, I was given the position to operate Zombies server on FTP level.

Look, no matter how decent some guys were by your opinion, the only decent guys are those who hunt instead of camping like babies.
Glitching is officialy understood as cheat among high lvl community, therefor we do ban for glitching and we do not care who it was. Why? It's a common thing that glitching ain't something right to do, those who do it, shall be punished for not obeying what's commonly understood as wrong. I was kind at the start, warning all the guys for glitching and mostly scripting. Most of them just didn't listen, most of then left and came a hour later with same behaviour ( glitch or script ) . I DO NOT think I wrote Zombies server rules topic for nothing.
Be it a pro player or who ever, once the rule is broken, there will come punishment. Cry guys if you want, it's their problem they broke the rule. It's our duty then to bring the punishment.

Once again, Zombies server rules aren't there for nothing. They're solid and shall be obeyed if people want to play and not be banned. That's all that is there to it. IT'S SO FREAKIN SIMPLE, just obey the rules and have fun.
If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any!