Author Topic: ROTR has stopped  (Read 1267 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
ROTR has stopped
« on: October 24, 2007, 07:01:35 AM »
Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Now, first and foremost, I want to say thank you to all Community Members from the modding community that came on board, and helped out as much as they did. A special thank you to Tally, for starting this project, fronting all the resources and finances for the websites, servers, etc, etc.

Now, due to alot of complications and unforeseen obsticales, both in the creation of Rise of the Resistance and all of the Dev Teams personal lives, jobs, commitments, etc. we unfortunately have to shut down production.

It truely saddens me at this point, to see this project come to an end, especially after seeing how MUCH there has been completed. Almost 600 megs of files.

So near completion, yet with what needs to be done, we are still so far from the finish line.  But again, due to unforeseen problems, the key people in the Dev Team that would make this possible to complete, must tend to other things for their own reasons.

With all of that said, I do not believe ANY one on the Dev Team would want to see all this hard work and time lost.  Deleted from existance, so to speak as if it never happened.  So, over the next few days or week, I will be putting files in ZIP's, and releasing them to the public.  To use on your server's, to put into your own modifications, or to continue working on for the betterment of the COD community.

Again, thank you to EVERYONE for everything.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare