Author Topic: COD 5 Stock server is bad  (Read 7370 times)

[-vM-] Venom

COD 5 Stock server is bad
« on: January 26, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »
The hud is missing, its like you made it HC without making the killing HC.  Guys leave it stock, lots of complaining, you had a good thing going.  The console messages are also in the way when they come up.  Everyone already knows about powerlevel servers.  No need to spam that stuff.  Put it back stock, it was best when it was just stock.

V

I-C-E

• General

• THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

• RED EMPIRE
Re: COD 5 Stock server is bad
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »
hahahah get over it

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 10:35:46 PM »
which server are u reffering to?

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »
COD 5 server, get over it.....lol    You ruined a good stock server.  I mean you have an HC server use it, you guys never play in the stock COD 5 anyway why ruin it for everyone?  They said you guys removed the hud cause of lag...rofl has nothing to do with the lag its the 200+ pingers you allow to play there.  Just can't understand, you want people tp play there but then you ruin the server....lol

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 01:34:46 AM »
COD 5 server, get over it.....lol    You ruined a good stock server.  I mean you have an HC server use it, you guys never play in the stock COD 5 anyway why ruin it for everyone?  They said you guys removed the hud cause of lag...rofl has nothing to do with the lag its the 200+ pingers you allow to play there.  Just can't understand, you want people tp play there but then you ruin the server....lol

dude ignore ice he's not even i the clan...

so can u please tell us more about the server u talk.. is the all snd server?

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »
The COD 5 World at War cracked server IP - 38.105.81.67:28960.  It was stock SD.  The hud has been taken off.  It makes it look like the server has been changed to HC.  You know, no hud to see where players are firing from, nade indicators...etc.   Server was good when it was just stock, it should not have been changed.

V

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 10:49:14 AM »
are you sure you didnt disable hud in your options or soemthign lol? ill check to see whats up it shouldnt be off on the SD server

Evilgenius

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 12:31:47 PM »
cod5 is epic fail anyway i say get rid of them hahahhahahahaha

besides i dont think anyone even messes with the cod5 server settings, prolly on your end like werth said

I-C-E

• General

• THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

• RED EMPIRE
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 07:18:10 PM »
hahah fuck that eveil kick ass

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
no I did not disable the hud because the whole server is complaining about it....wait maybe they are in my room let me see, .....hmmm....na the whole server isnt playing on my PC...so I guess its on your end!

rofl
V

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:16 PM »
you guys did it to the cod4 server too....rofl.  Shogun told us you did it on purpose then you act like you have no clue what I am talking about.  LOL whatever guys, you ruined a good thing.....WTG

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »
you guys did it to the cod4 server too....rofl.  Shogun told us you did it on purpose then you act like you have no clue what I am talking about.  LOL whatever guys, you ruined a good thing.....WTG

hahhahahha we did not do it on cod 4 server.. hahaha dude u fail.. and who the hell is shogun? is he a member? no so prolly he's fucking with u..

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »
hahaha you failed cause you removed the hud from the COD 5 server and act like you don't have a clue what we are talking about.  We give you guys a shout out on the homepage of our web site cause we used to enjoy playing in your servers.  We just did it cause we liked you.  We never even asked for anything in return!

www.violentmentality.clanservers.com

So I come into the forum to let you know people are complaining about not liking the server in CoD 5 which you people never admin or play in.  I actually thought you might want to know. I guess I was wrong about you guys actually being a fun clan.  Sorry for wasting your time, please remove me from the forum.

V

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 06:29:59 AM »
hahaha you failed cause you removed the hud from the COD 5 server and act like you don't have a clue what we are talking about.  We give you guys a shout out on the homepage of our web site cause we used to enjoy playing in your servers.  We just did it cause we liked you.  We never even asked for anything in return!

www.violentmentality.clanservers.com

So I come into the forum to let you know people are complaining about not liking the server in CoD 5 which you people never admin or play in.  I actually thought you might want to know. I guess I was wrong about you guys actually being a fun clan.  Sorry for wasting your time, please remove me from the forum.

V
first of all you need to relax the fuck up. we did not do this to our cod4 server, so i dont know what youre talking about. i checked them.

second, if we did do it to the cod5 server can you please post a screenshot? vondutch/someone with cod5 you mind going in and checking?

thirdly, thanks for the shout out... but it would make shit alot easier if you just posted a screenie and the ip so we can track it down easier.

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 07:13:56 AM »
Hes right. Theres no HUD, dunno why