Author Topic: Benifits of Donating members, and becoming a Member  (Read 11030 times)

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: Benifits of Donating members, and becoming a Member
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 01:46:14 PM »
So do I get a private slot for the month of december? I hate not being able to join when its 28/32   = /

hold on when an admin update ur status u will see the nobs full members sections and perks there u will find what u need :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »
updated
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 01:21:41 AM »
hi guys,
I want to ask you a question: if someone wants to become a full member but can not give you money, not because he does not want or did not have money but because does not have paypal (visa and master card too) and his money is not an international currency, in this case what do you offer as an alternative?
need answer! and thanks a lot.
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 05:00:54 AM »
hhmmm u can link ur pay pal to ur bank account in some coutries so u prolly need to check it out...

or u can just drive to smitty's house and give him a bj that's what werth does  :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 07:03:12 AM »
 ???  :o ok I admit that my english  isn't very well but you it isn't your english that's not very well......WOW NO COMMENT!
dirtone whit all my respect I wanna told you some thing: you don't know many things about world economy and world exchange economy!
do you only know what is international currency and how many country aroud the world use it? if you donna know, xfire me I'll take a pleasure to learn you about it ;)
ok dirtone I'm kiding, to simplify thinks, I can understand that NoBS don't have an alternative (apart to drive to smitty's house lol ) like e-Gold or other same things for people how don't have currency.
it's good to know it but I think I have an alternative, it isn't time to tolk about it, I'll tolk about it at the good moment  ;)
thanks dirtone to your help. good day.

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 07:28:44 AM »
???  :o ok I admit that my english  isn't very well but you it isn't your english that's not very well......WOW NO COMMENT!
dirtone whit all my respect I wanna told you some thing: you don't know many things about world economy and world exchange economy!
do you only know what is international currency and how many country aroud the world use it? if you donna know, xfire me I'll take a pleasure to learn you about it ;)
ok dirtone I'm kiding, to simplify thinks, I can understand that NoBS don't have an alternative (apart to drive to smitty's house lol ) like e-Gold or other same things for people how don't have currency.
it's good to know it but I think I have an alternative, it isn't time to tolk about it, I'll tolk about it at the good moment  ;)
thanks dirtone to your help. good day.

Im lost man, you have an alternative? or what? maybe if you use a translation tool, it would help ;)
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 10:47:51 AM »
Hi smitty1258,
ohhh u r a lost man! I'm so sorry! sincerely I don't wanna let anybody lost here.
an alternative? yes I have one and I think it's more usufull than driving from tunisia to ur house! I don't know if it's feasible or not (I speak about the solution that I find).
what is it? I can't tell u now about it, I fear that u kiding me! I'm so shy  :-[ but be sure u'll be the first to know it at the good time and I'll speak a long whit u about how to do ;)
using translation tool! yes I do, my english is so bad (sure u remark it) sometimes I use translation tool to help my self (I hope to use it in mumble next time lol i'm jocking!).
sincerly smitty thank u for ur interest to my post and exactly to my alternative, if u don't have an e-gold account, my solution is the only way that poeple like me can take to sand money, dolars or euro (commonly told "currency", that it means "international money") to other people in other country by pass banks and other commonly economic exchange systhem like pay pal.
bey and good day.

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »
now you know smitty what is my alternativ, I hope that it can work! but I'm waiting for your    
complementary data  ;)
thanks.