Author Topic: Carrot's profile  (Read 1848 times)

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
Carrot's profile
« on: May 12, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »
Hey chumps and chumpettes, Smitty told me to check out the forums. As far as I can tell I'm not banned. Pheeew.
So I'll have to take out the carrot from where the monkey hid it's peanut (in Zaitsev's @ss) and share some personal info.
Should be fun to have a NoBS network on Facebook, Smitty, do you want to do the honors?

Ok about me:
some years in Romania, Greece, Pittsburgh PA and Brooklyn NY

Other facts:
I'm old. At least older than you. Maybe not Pitbully... but the rest of yous..
Whenever I pretend to work I freelance as a digital photography technician and a studio manager. Don't ask me what that means, I barely know meself. But if you want to hire me I know everything. Mostly I work for fashion photographers. If you have any sort of links, relatives, friends that work in the fashion industry or magazines then I need to talk to you. It might involve beer.

COD facts:
In Greece I was the founder of [Darth.gr] clan. We had a decent COD run and mediocre COD2 results. At the top of our game we were 2 place in the Greek ladder.
I would very much like to see some recordings of NoBS wars. I have never seen or participated in a NoBS training, do NoBS ever train as a team? With my previous clan we were training on positions, defence tactics, attack venues, who when and where throws grenades, etc. The server was running SD only, because there are no other type of wars worth mentioning.
I abhor people that scream "camper" in SD games. It's fkn SD, if you want deathmatch go request a map rotate! It's even worse when good players get that lame - you're good, go deal with the camper and if it's Zaitsev shove a carrot in his @ss!
My computer is plagued with issues. Lately xfire makes it crash. All my drives are mirrored and that slows the whole thing down. Unfortunately I cannot do much about it because that's my work computer and it holds a crapload of retouched and pending images.

Top 3 writers:
Terry Pratchett
Milan Kundera
Umberto Eco

Top 3 movies:
7 samurai
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Empire Strikes Back

Top 3 footballers:
Maradona
Michel Platini
Gheorge Hagi

Top 3 american football, hokey and baseball players:
don't care
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 02:11:01 PM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: Carrot's profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 09:36:42 AM »
cool man nice to know all things.  an yea we do practice and scrim/war alot.. hop in mumble and we usually get going every night

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 12:14:57 PM »
Cool, I'll have to wait for the wife to sleep... hates COD... told my I should marry the mouse.

"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 01:09:02 PM »
Cool, I'll have to wait for the wife to sleep... hates COD... told my I should marry the mouse.
Hahahha thats dirty wife :P

I-C-E

• General

• THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

• RED EMPIRE
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 04:19:06 PM »
wowowow

LuxicoN

• Captain

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »
Lol cool man. I can't believe you don't care about american sports, or whatever you call it.

And it dont just offend me but you hockey fans too ( mostly canadians )  :P

Egy Warrior

• Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 06:41:36 PM »
wow what a long profile  :D

Cristobal Alamo

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
the facebook thing sounds nice...would be a good way to make other ppl know nobs...hopefully u all have an account so ppl can see the number of members and think "not bad" lol

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »
Meant no offense with the lack of interest in some sports. I also don't care for anchovies.

Get those facebooks going and add me.

Amen.

Cristobal Alamo

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »
i think that ur like in sports is mainly defined by where u grow up,if u grow up in usa,ull probably like baseball and football,but in chile nobody gives a crap about baseball or football,just football (soccer) and some tennis.i dont think u should worry much bout not liking american sports lol.i hope we are not banned becoz of that lmao.whatever the facebook thing is a very good idea.

PS:we dont like anchovies here too.XD