Author Topic: I want to report a hacker  (Read 14373 times)

galslacht

• Private

I want to report a hacker
« on: December 26, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »
Hi,

on 2nd day of Christmas Santa Claus gave to me...
...a lucky fellow with fancy wallhacks and a merry aimbot

Please ban 'Madmedic'', he played on your CoD5 S&D normal server around 19.50 in the evening,.
You can also look into the chat-records, lots of players moaning about him, I thought to take the initiative.

I'd also like to see an admin more on the server, please.

With kind regards,

[-vM-] Venom

Re: I want to report a hacker
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »
I believe they have taken care of it.

Thanks guys
Venom

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »
I banned him earlier, and since the console is fucked up and you cant /record there is no proof, which means he'll prolly be unbanned

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 03:56:57 PM »
just needed you guys to know....its your server.  Thanks for the effort!

Venom

MadMedic

• Private

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 06:31:58 PM »
Evening folks,

Unfortunately, I was banned from your server this afternoon  :'(. Your server is the only good SD server for ping/players for me and I'm unhappy that I have been banned. Venom here started to accuse me of hacking because he "specced"  ??? me and of course his word is the final word...right? >:( Y'all had an admin in there earlier speccing me (Deresteau) and said he didn't think I hacked. Venom started a trend...people saw me score...saw what Venom typed and went with it :-\. However, the regulars will tell you (gauti, gargamel, tD-YouDied, tD- handeh, tD-AugustusN, lugnut...) that I don't.  ;D

Now I don't want to start a fuss, but I don't hack and I'm tired of being called a hacker. Hopefully I can post a video in the near future for your viewing pleasure. Your server is the only good one out there for ping/amt of players. Thanks for your consideration and Happy Holidays.  ;)

Medic

galslacht

• Private

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »
Evening folks,

Unfortunately, I was banned from your server this afternoon  :'(. Your server is the only good SD server for ping/players for me and I'm unhappy that I have been banned. Venom here started to accuse me of hacking because he "specced"  ??? me and of course his word is the final word...right? >:( Y'all had an admin in there earlier speccing me (Deresteau) and said he didn't think I hacked. Venom started a trend...people saw me score...saw what Venom typed and went with it :-\. However, the regulars will tell you (gauti, gargamel, tD-YouDied, tD- handeh, tD-AugustusN, lugnut...) that I don't.  ;D

Now I don't want to start a fuss, but I don't hack and I'm tired of being called a hacker. Hopefully I can post a video in the near future for your viewing pleasure. Your server is the only good one out there for ping/amt of players. Thanks for your consideration and Happy Holidays.  ;)

Medic
The whole server yelled that you hacked, and it was very obvious you used AT LEAST wallhack if you looked in spectatormode. You cant fool a whole crowd of 18 players.

And coming up with little friends that can protect you isnt very objective or reliable.

Even so, if you dont hack (I dont believe that), youll spoil the fun for all the other players that do think you hack anyways.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 07:06:52 PM by galslacht »

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »
I saw you hacking with my own eyes, plenty of other people had msg'd me on Xfire asking me to check you out....

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 03:08:39 AM »
add our xfire for support, my xfire is: djmeere

MadMedic

• Private

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 03:32:55 AM »
Mornin Folks,

If you can believe it, I mad a few video for my appeal...That's how much I want to get back into your server (sad I know). Unfortunately, I can't argue with words because there are a lot of you and one of me. So I had to make a video. There are 4 Parts (All add up to about 20 Min) Dont watch the whole thing! Unless you want to ;). They're up on YouTube. Here they are: (make sure the hit "High Quality" at the bottom right of the video, otherwise you wont be able to see) (so don't watch them here in the forums cause it wont have good quality, go to YouTube Search:MadMedic (all 4 will appear) :) The Videos show that there are NO hacks going and I do well...the same as I would in your server.

Part 1:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJ5cazrMeU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJ5cazrMeU</a>

Part 2:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PskZ14rB0sA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PskZ14rB0sA</a>

Part 3:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLf8ucAiBW8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLf8ucAiBW8</a>

Part 4:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQodW_0qBA8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQodW_0qBA8</a>

Thanks for your consideration  :D.

Medic
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:55:22 AM by MadMedic »

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 06:19:21 AM »
hmm, you clearly are somthing terrible at the game, funny how you make video's after you were banned for hacking...You know, it is possible to turn them off, Anyways i saw you hacking, everyone in pub 5 saw you hacking, and when i went in there earlier in the evening people were asking if you had "finally been banned" You were banned for wallhacking and banned you shall remain...Making video's on another server AFTER you were banned is no way to appeal.

galslacht

• Private

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »
I agree, you can always turn your hacking off and its not reliable. Its like showing how sweet you are to little old men after having beating one up the day before.

Justice shall be done. Peace.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 09:48:19 AM by galslacht »

Deresteau

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »
I was there yesterday, saw madmedic play, I did not sence hax in the 1st place. his score then was everything but a hack score.
but anyways, I'll keep an eye on him

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »
Uh, i was in there yesterday and the 1st 2 rounds of the match he had 1600 points, which is what i also took into consideration before i banned him, well, and then theres those wallhacks...

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »
you cant ban some1 iff you only THINK he hax, or you take his score in consideration, you have to be sure about ppl HAXING, and you have to have PROOF, like demo thru console or xfie or SS.

i admit its a weird score for 2 rounds, but it aint proof off him hacking.

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 11:10:30 AM »
Man i dont even care, unban him so we can get proof then