Author Topic: t3h1337n00b  (Read 1721 times)

teh1337n00b

• Private

t3h1337n00b
« on: February 28, 2009, 03:17:02 AM »
GN (in game name): t3hl33tn00b
Cracked or Legit CD-Key(s): cracked *the darn game is still to expensive!
Ping on server(s): 40-100
Xfire:7h31337n00b  (but it won't let me log in for some reason)
Gaming style: team player, (typically defensive)
Do you have a microphone: will buy one within a week
Game time available: 10pm to 2am monday-thursday occasionally during the day
Tell us about your self:Full time student at flo valley community college (life sciences major). 
Can you donate every month? nope sorry... broke college student :(
How did you find out about NoBS|? played at your servers (from a list of COD servers)
What game(s) are you interested in joining NoBS| for? COD 4 (perhaps cod 2 sometime in the future)
How many years have you been playing the above mentioned game(s)?  less than one
This Clan is a multi game clan, are you willing to download/purchase other games to play with us? yes
If you were recruited by a NoBS|Member please state who: not recruited but did mention it to two of your clanmates
Job in Real Life: student (unemployed)
Kids: nope
Wife: nope
What skills or leadership will you bring to NoBS|? I can set a good example for NoBS by being polite and a good sport. I'm a decent player and can hold my own. i have some knowledge of GIMP (a graphic editor similar to adobe photoshop) no programming skill and no html (sorry) but i can repair/build/troubleshoot computers like no one's business
Anything else you have to offer the clan? quick fingers and a sense of humor
What do you do in your free time? play video games, drink :D , listen to music, socialize with friends
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? I have a sense of humor (sick and twisted as it may be) and i play well with others
Any more info you would like to share with us? whudda ya want to know ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 08:35:02 AM by smitty1258 »

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: t3h1337n00b
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 08:34:52 AM »
please read and re-read the application.

Come back when you are able to actually apply.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare