Author Topic: Wiggles....Again  (Read 5617 times)

abc123

• Corporal

Wiggles....Again
« on: December 30, 2008, 11:32:06 AM »
umm i wasnt there for the whole thing but once again wiggles was non stop flaming and such

I really think this has gone to far where he can insult people like this, and tell us NS guys that we are a bunch of "tattle tales" because we care about the server and dont want rule breakers..... just like middle school all over again eh?

anyway he really did go too far in this one heres one SS, directed at Ella

COD4 Server 4? s&D

Ella

• Private

Re: Wiggles....Again
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »
So here is the full story, and if you want more screenshots check my profile I screenshotted them all.  Its a little long, and I'm sorry, but here's the whole story.  Thanks guys!
http://www.xfire.com/profile/xxxellaxxx/

Lets start off with the fact that Sounds told me before that if people are making vulgar comments and/or racist comments constantly that is means for a ban, so that is what enabled me to say what I said.
There is this guy Pwner that has been harassing me for roughly a week now, for no reason really,  he's done a bunch of shit including impersonating a nobs admin, his name was NoBs | Admin  or something liek that, and no nobs was on so I had someone come on and threaten him that sounded authoritative so he changed his name.  Anyways, he's been saying shit to me non stop telling me to suck dick and stuff, today I screenshotted a bunch of it so they are on my xfire profile.

So today I come online nad start talking to someone.  I said two things and Pwner goes STFU and suck more dick ella, or something along those lines, I have it screenshotted.  So I then told him to stfu, I'm quite sure I said something probably vulgar back to him, and I wish now I hadn't but I did, and no I didn't screenshot that.  But I basically said I'm sick of his shit.  And then he said something else, and then I said listen Pwner leave me the fuck alone or I'll get you banned.  and then Wiggles jumped in and said listen t him stfu and suck more dick, you can't tell people what to do.

So I said to wiggles that I can GET people banned if I have legit reasons, Sounds has told me that THIS is a legit reason.  I obviously know that I can't ban myself, but if I talk to the admins and give them proof, they will ban, and wiggles still went at me, told me I was like his little girl a whining bitch, and kept saying shit to me telling me to not tell people what to do, and he then said that he could get me banned he just has to say something and I'll be banned so fast.  So I told him that he isn't God and that he's done shit just like everyone else, talking shit, glitching, he's not banned yet only becuase of his tags, and he told me to stfu and that was my last warning so I said la la fucking la and left so I could come and say the story. 

I'm not asking you to ban anyone, I'm telling you becuase I think its unfair that wiggles can do shit like this just becuase he's wearing tags.  And I'm getting sick of Pwner telling me to suck his cock and suck cock and telling me I'm a bitch and shit, it's getting old and when I come on a server to play, I don't expect that shit.

I also am sorry that this is lengthy, but I want to be sure you know everything, becuase if wiggles tries to use it against me, this is what happened.  This is what I said, and I own up to every word, becuase I'm sick and tired of this bullshit.  Yes I'm female and by wearing a female tag I know I'm in for some shit, and most of the time, I take it.  Shit that comes at me everyday from the same guy?  No, that's crossing a line.  And after I said I can get you banned [or maybe it was I will get you banned] he said I'm sorry Ella, and was going to stop, and then Wiggles said I can't get shit done, and he's RIGHT bakc on my case.  Had wiggles left this alone, none of it would have happened.  Sure maybe I shouldn't have threatened, but I wasn't lying.  No, it's not my server, but you admins are good and you don't want bullshit on your servers, so I know that bans will happen, especially when I'm told the rules from sounds himself.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:47:06 AM by Ella »

Wіggles

• Lieutenant

• nsane.down
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »
it's like the admins tell me, if someone is saying something retarded just ignore them. you can't get on our servers and tell people what to do. if you have a problem with a member xfire an admin. don't sit on our server trying to act like an authority figure, you do NOT represent nBS and it's up to the ADMIN to decide what is considered 'vulgar' ;)

all i was trying to do is tell you "stfu and play", that's it... just ignore him...

and btw, it's not a, official rule unless it's posted here on there forums or spammed in the server console (like the toob warning) ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:53:49 AM by Wіggles »

Ella

• Private

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 11:56:38 AM »
I think that if that was all you were trying to tell me to do, you shouldn't have told me to suck dick Wiggles, I was obviously offended when a nobody said it me, I think its slightly worse when someone representing Nobs says it to me, do you not?

Wіggles

• Lieutenant

• nsane.down
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »
i was agreeing with what he said, think of it as a quote... ::)

the rest of your screens are probably just me saying "stfu and play" and "stop whining" ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:03:52 PM by Wіggles »

Ella

• Private

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »
Oh and the part where you said I was just like your girl a whining bitch.

But I am not here to debate this with you, clearly we tried that on the server, this is to inform other of your rude comments becuase you really pissed me off.
Ok?  Thanks.  Have a lovely day.

Evilgenius

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 12:28:59 PM »
i guess ill look at server logs and see what happened word for word if i can find it.

btw wiggles you should read http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=711.0

if you cant see it it says

Language - This applies when children are playing and players in the server have been informed not to swear.
1. warn
2. kick
3. ban

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
i dont care about language, its more this:

Stupidity/Disrespect
1. warn
2. kick
3. ban

again, i got no xfires during this tirade (ive been on for like 3 days straight)

i can easily come in and kick guys talking shit, disrespecting, glitching, telling ppl to suck dick etc (funny :P)

but ya, you all sound like a bunch of fuckin whiny women lol.... xfire me if theres a prob.

evil and i will look through the logs.

Wіggles

• Lieutenant

• nsane.down
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 12:42:46 PM »
ok, ty evil and werth, got it ;)

still, i don't think SHE should sit around telling people what to do like she runs the server. just xfire an admin and stfu, that's what i was told to do ;)

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 12:45:11 PM »
you're all escalating the issue. the second whatever his name is starts harrasing her about sucking cock, xfire an admin, and he'll get kicked as a warning, if he pursues, he'll be banned. its not hard, we have the logs. take ss

wiggles and ella, by going back and forth and declaring your e-peen (or e-vag) powers, solves nothing, makes our servers and members look bad, and throws way too many cocks into the mix. its already a swordfight in the servers we dont want to lose the single vag we have lol. oh wait wheres anti!

Wіggles

• Lieutenant

• nsane.down
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
LMAO ;D

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »
tsk tsk wiggles....You cant be talking to our regulars like that....Dont expect that Rcon your so excited for

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »
lmao... werth found a way to turn this thread gay..

btw i alse been here all day and night.. i even talked to nsane last nite wiggs u saw i was on..

xfire me noobcake

riggs u have no power authority or right to say nothing about any1 getting rcon. just chill dude

u all just need to chill.. trash talk its the fun of the game abc u know u are in NS that's all u guys do.

if we ban ppl this game will stop being fun.. just /ignore its not so hard its the fucking internet

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Wіggles

• Lieutenant

• nsane.down
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
it didn't bother me really, i can ignore people. i'd just tell them to stfu when 4-5 people started arguing. didn't think we needed to waste our admins time over childish stuff like that :-*

like i said, if SHE has a prob xfire an admin. all i have to say ;)

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »

like i said, if SHE has a prob xfire an admin. all i have to say ;)

+1

case closed thread locked

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN