Author Topic: [AFF] Clan  (Read 5619 times)

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: [AFF] Clan
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 07:14:01 PM »
i had to say something from sammy to you dirt....

AFF][Samminator]: yo just post this under"[AFF]Sammy asked me to post this"
[AFF][Samminator]: Hello.As all you know i am [AFF]Sammy.I did a mistake by posting an IP -once- on your server 4ranked and i admit that i did that.You also know i never haxed or used leet cheats or whatever.All i did was that mistake that costed me a ban.Should be a clan ban as DirtOne said,for which i think would be unfair.And i was purely wondered when i saw i got banned by posting an ip -once- for a server that has 0/20 almost every time of the day(check it yourself you have the IP).So what i am asking you for to forgive me that mistake,because i think it is not that big,it will not distract your humble server players as you and i can see,indeed.I beg you once more to forgive me and i apologize in the name of the whole clan for making that mistake.I hope of the best.Sincerely,Sammy.

Yeah....I feel bad for this kid...but.....shouldn't have done it....

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

AFF_ZohaN

• Private

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »
Hi Guys....look..i was offline 5 days and now i am back,but what is going on?? Samma is just a kid,and he dont know the rules...but now he know...and he is apologize...why ban for all?? we never use any cheats,are GL are any noobish perk..we play fair....and to many cheater comm and you never ban him...Sama have 1 little mistake and you want to ban all clan??? that is unfair for all and for Sammy because he is apologize.....i play in nobs4 server too long...i know rules,i always send message on x-fire if some1 use GL are cheats...unban Sammy...he si good kid but he never SHUT UP....but is good,now he know the rules and he never do that aggain.....

With Respect

[AFF][ZohaN]

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:02:11 AM by AFF_ZohaN »

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 11:46:34 PM »
Come on guys...the kid messed up. But at least don't ban the whole clan. :'( You guys almost banned NS for similar stuff but you gave us a chance. These guys are always respectful and fun to play with. oh and LOL at Zohans english.... But please have some forgiveness! I'm am sure that if you give the another chance you won't have a problem. If at the end you still need to ban someone, give the kid who said it a month ban and let the others play. I just feel like since you gave NS a second chance then maybe you could give AFF one too.
Thanks, NS-VThokie  ;)

The Bitcher

• Private

• http://www.ecuagamers.com
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:17 AM »
lol dont mess with The Zohan >:(!! lmao :D

now seriously, i bet that if is set a poll about aff's deserves to be banned or not, aff's gonna win, cuz they are nice people and the desicion was a bit hard and kinda unfair.

sammy did a mistake, hes a little dumby  ::) and noisy  :P but he and all the other aff's are good guys  :'(.

A TaCo!

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    Hug me! (>n,n)>
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »
He deserves a warn and not banhamma, he just did it ONCE and he didn't spammed their server.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 05:29:59 PM »
i think he deserves a temp ban, cus he never is trouble, dosnt hack and never disrespects others, i played many times with him and never had any trouble with this guy, so i think you need to reconsider his ban....

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »
this isnt really fair, how is someone from another clan supposed to know our rules unless they read our forum? but common sense would say to not advertise in other pubs, still if he is young or ignorant he might do it anyways. we should let him off with a warning and not a full ban, if he does it again we can ban him.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »
this isnt really fair, how is someone from another clan supposed to know our rules unless they read our forum? but common sense would say to not advertise in other pubs, still if he is young or ignorant he might do it anyways. we should let him off with a warning and not a full ban, if he does it again we can ban him.

the rules are spammed in teh console mensages ingame so it is fair he knew the rules...

unbanned sammy let's see how does it works out

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN