Author Topic: A New Problem Arises (MUST READ!!)  (Read 2937 times)

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
A New Problem Arises (MUST READ!!)
« on: April 26, 2009, 09:03:02 PM »
Ok somehow people have found ways to kill teammates.

How this is preformed:
When the game starts a person throws a nade and they switches teams.  Since the nade takes about 3 seconds to explode and switching teams only take like 1 second, the nade explodes and causes death to the team they were on.  The game counts it as the other team that killed them because the person was able to switch to the opposing team and kill the people.

The problem with this:
Theres really not much to say about it except it makes the games very quick and it's a complete bitch.  To put this into perspective.  You can probably kill 5 team members each game buy doing that.  Technically speaking the person who keeps on doing this can just about get an AirStrike each round which is way beyond fucked up.

What to do:
In my opinion i think that immediate actions should be taken.  There shouldn't be a kick.  This nonsense should result in an automatic permanent ban.  Warning the person is useless because when there aren't any server admin or NoBS| members in the game they are going to continue doing it.  What i propose is that with this kinda of actions there will be no warning, and no kick, just a quick simple automatic permanent ban.

When somebody of a high ranking reads this can you please set up a poll and illegalize this?

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

Re: A New Problem Arises (MUST READ!!)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:52:44 PM »
Vlad, this is called spec nading. It's been around for a while.
Last time i check with NoBS, this was and im sure still is a bannable offence.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »
i've never heard of it and people are going to start doing it on these severs if we don't stop them. So i'm requesting it to be a ban because it doesn't specify on servers so i want that warning to be added.

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 03:28:00 AM »
yep they call it spec nading, and its banneble!! its where you throw ur nade at the beginning of SD and quickly switch teams!!

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 08:00:06 AM »
Yea i asked gunnm about it but he never heard of it.  He was afraid to ban him because he never knew about it either, so he gave him a 30 minute kick.  What i think you should do is make an advertisment on the servers about it, like the one you guys have about tubes

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 10:03:34 AM »
Next time it happens take a screenie post it and we will ban the asshole  :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

A TaCo!

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    Hug me! (>n,n)>
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 11:38:06 AM »
Banhammer.

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 02:04:29 PM »
May I sugest ... REFLECT DAMAGE?!?!?!?!
Bwahahahahhahah
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »
how can i take a picture by the time the nade explodes and kills somebody the suicide skull is already gone.  Any suggestions on how to get a pic.  Oh and btw would a vid work by any chance?

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »
how can i take a picture by the time the nade explodes and kills somebody the suicide skull is already gone.  Any suggestions on how to get a pic.  Oh and btw would a vid work by any chance?

On the complete console cus there u will see him dying and then kiling 2 or 3 ppl with the nade.. "do a spec nade" search on the forums and u will find post about it

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 06:54:39 PM »
On the complete console cus there u will see him dying and then kiling 2 or 3 ppl with the nade.. "do a spec nade" search on the forums and u will find post about it

What do i type into the console for it to show me everyone thing that has happened?

cgc meatspin

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
You press the shift plus the tilde key at the same time to see the log.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »
ok thanks =)

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »
so next I'll ban after one warning for this kind of game!
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »
Or as gunnm refers to these actions. Bitching!!! =D