Author Topic: drewda's computer  (Read 1807 times)

Drewda

• Lieutenant

drewda's computer
« on: March 26, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »
isnt fit for gaming, one of those comps you can get at best buy for $459, i want to customize my comp and im expecting to pay about $700 under my friends discount at bestbuy

yes nobs, that is why i lag a lot, and to give you a description of how my gamin is, picture 40-50 fps, with a lag every 10 seconds, and graphics that look like cod1 on playstation

i do my best tho  ;D

pcgamer

Re: drewda's computer
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 01:12:26 AM »
sucks :(

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 07:21:02 AM »
so your going to spend $700 on a $400 computer?

Did i read this right?

Do you have $700 to spend?
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 08:40:29 AM »
if youve got $700 to spend we can get you  bomb ass computer

Drewda

• Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »
what i meant was that my computer is one of those cheap comps at best that cost about 459 bux

i have a project, ima customize my own desktop that will cost just about 700 dollars under my friend's discount at best buy (without the discount prolly around 1000-1100) its gonna be the shit, also i need to figure out how to get better ping, like effing gto with his 0 ping.

at the moment tho im payin bills off, but im expecting a 1000 dollar check from my job for being there for 2 years, and maybe some money back from taxes

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 03:56:48 PM »
no offence, but best buy isnt a good place to build a comp. video cards they have, monitors they have... maybe some other things like dvd-burners.. they dont have cases (except RF lol), motherboards, good hard drives, heatsinks etc...

honestly, let us know what you want, and i bet we can help you put the parts together cheaper than you would be able to at best buy.... all you would have to do is put them together... which is half the fun!

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 11:16:17 AM »
best buy is a rip off. and i spent $350 and i get good framerates. i can play assassins creed, world in conflit, gears of war, and call of duty 4. and my old computer sounds as crappy as yours except its an 8 year old dell. it made me good though after playing 2 years like that.

Drewda

• Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
alright well my old comp doesnt work atm, boot problems or sumthin, so im not gonna be on as much, i can still get on at my friends house (dont worry ill change the ign to mine)

dont list me as mia, since i will still be active on forums (on my brother's and friend's comp) next month my project will prolly be done, i already have half the stuff i need (it was hooked up for free) so werth if i need anything ill contact you on forums or xfire