Author Topic: motherboards  (Read 3678 times)

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
Re: motherboards
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
I have a bad history with DFI, used to have them at work, failure rate 6 out of 10 or so. Granted, thet was a few years ago, but will never use DFI ever again.
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

Super J

• NoBS|Member
  • Captain

Re: motherboards
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »
ok the person who sold me the p5b deluxe is gonna send me the p5k instead cause the other one was dead.  i think the p5k will be good.  it is a p35 chipset.  it has good reviews on newegg.  the raid setup is the only thing but i will get a 40 dollars raid controller probably.  anyone else have this board.  supposed to be a good overclocker.

Manufacturer: Me Bitch!
Processor: Pentium Core i7 930@4.47Ghz
MB: Asus P6T Deluxe V2
Memory: 6GB Mushkin DDR3 10666
Hard Drive: 2 WD 500 Blues in Raid 0
Video Card: 2xAsus Radeon HD5770's CF
Monitor: 22" Samsung 223BW & 22" Dell as second
Mouse: Logitech MX Revoloution
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Operating System: Windows 7 x64

werth

• NoBS|Member