Author Topic: Dream Case  (Read 5462 times)

KU@TO

• NoBS|Member
  • Colonel

Re: Dream Case
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »
its been sitting in the boxes for over a month LOL.. yea ive got the fuzion block, swiftech nb block, EK 8800gt nickel full block :D triple rad is gonna be top mounted in that RF case, gonna be FUckin SEXY as hell once i get off my ass and do it!

edit: what do u have on that 8800gt?

sweet setup man, and that RF case is NICE..  now DO IT!! and take some pics.  it's going to look sick

oh and i have a MCW60-R block on my 8800GT.

Kuato that is a freaking NICE setup, makes me wana get water.

thanks man.  I have a Swiftech H20-220 compact.  yeah, yeah it's a "kit" but don't jump on me yet.  I was pricing a noob loop with some of the parts included in the H20-220, but it ended up being cheaper just buying the kit.($140 on newegg)  the pump is built into the block, and the res in built into the radiator, so it makes for a really clean install.. so simple, it's retarded.  it's also very quiet.  only thing I   added was the clear tygon, and feser 1 coolant.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 11:22:49 AM »
nice. i got this primochill tubing nice uv blue shit its new gonna look soo  sick.. k fuck it getting started on this asap. i need to cut holes for the 120mm fans on the top how the fuck i do that. someone do my bitch work and give me a tutorial lol

pcgamer

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »
Too bad you are not in school lol because whenever I needed to mod my case I ran to my robotics class and did w.e. the hell I wanted. For cutting fan holes I used a drill press + adjustable circular bit

I would take the case to home depot or something and find a huge circle bit and go nuts... be really really careful with the markings... you need to plan out proper spacing for the fans/rads... i've fuked up like that before by not leaving enough space for the fan to fit lol

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »
i have a crappy dremel to use. which attachment should i use?

johnny5

• Captain

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
i love my antec 900 dropped my temps by 10 degrees!

pcgamer

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »
i have a crappy dremel to use. which attachment should i use?

lmao that isnt gonna work dude you will end up with a really crappy hole

drill press ftw! gtfo to home depot!

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 05:40:55 PM »
what u on crack. everyone uses dremels to cut holes.