Author Topic: skinpack  (Read 15165 times)

+ trip

• Lieutenant

Re: skinpack
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »
He is playing quite often, I wonder how you missed him?!
(He's the dude that predicted end of the world the moment Obama wins.)

I never said the moment he won the world would end...i said the the world would end on Obama's watch.  So a lot of shit i predicted i think will happen during his term.  He wanted to pull our troops out after victory has not be won yet.  So i called him a "war quiter" before he took office.  Obviously the Republicans and war commanders got Obama by the balls now...to continue the fight until victory is made.  :)  Obviously if we pull our troops out we are easier targets...like President Bush said. Amazing how he is flip flopping on things he was going to do before taking office.  Obama can't get shit done alone!  The terrorist or Iran may acquire nukes on his watch is another reason why i don't trust him.  So like John McCain said "stand up and fight!"

you got like 126 posts all about rotation & maps but i've never seen you play in our server ... ?

At least i help out to get shit done around here.  ;D
And BTW i play a lot at the server.  Just go to gametracker and see for yourself.  :) http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/38.105.81.66:28960/

+  trip

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
Dude, go watch more Fox News, I hear Jesus designated Republicans to inherit the world.

Self edit to avoid dissent amongst grunts.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:31:34 PM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »
hey hey, dont get trippin about religion and republicans here.

your saviour obama: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=obama+%2B+faith+based&btnG=Search
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:52:26 AM by werth »

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2009, 10:47:17 AM »
1st let's not hijack the thread.
2nd he is not my idol, god or model of perfection. He's merely some guy that run against the Nazi party in the last elections.

I propose we delete the offending posts and keep the thread on track. With me?

Self edit to avoid dissent amongst grunts.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:32:13 PM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2009, 11:52:20 AM »
i never said idol :P and dont worry i know how you feel about the cons. i just find it funny that much of the left despises the "jesus" loving right.. but now we got an extremely lefty pres that's taking this faith based business to a new level.

lets get back on to this skin pack. that colour sucks ballz
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:52:07 AM by werth »

+ trip

• Lieutenant

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »
I love how Carrot brings old shit up again.  You started the rage again Carrot.  You just like to start shit don't ya.  If you want to talk about Obama start your own thread!!!  Carrot just STFU.   >:(

Now lets get back on topic now!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 12:14:03 PM by + trip »

0day

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2009, 05:04:33 PM »
You guys are completely off topic. I'm surprised the No-bs clan is so lax.

xd

btw, I love the shotgun with the blue skin.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:34 AM »
:D