Author Topic: to trip  (Read 2043 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
to trip
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:32:45 AM »
[22:57] trip27: I know your probably busy....  Was just wondering when the COD2 server will be fixed?  When i mean fixed, i mean when the server ip is changed or the pb is turned off....That is the only solution to get server population back.  The server is FAILING big time!!!  Once you do this then baims rotation can go up.  Waiting for the new maps as well and all fixes mentioned in baims rotation thread. COD2 over all is failing fast too btw.  HELP SAVE COD2!!!                              PLEASE GET THIS DONE....THANK YOU :)
[23:02] trip27: come on now don't ignore the problem....fix it :)                                   Don't fix it just for me....fix it for everyone>  :)
[23:04] trip27: or just let cod2 server continue to fail.........        time to move on i guess lol
[23:09] trip27: tired of these spanish servers and sd servers........ DAMN IT!............................o well hope shit gets done.......
[00:40] <This user is now offline>

please learn wtf your speaking of. pb turned off wont work, kthxbye.
changing IP will work, once a redirect works to redirect players, kthxbye.

Instead of offering bitching, maybe offer your help, kthxbye.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Baim

Re: to trip
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 06:37:05 AM »
both of you fail big time ...

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
aaaahhh, glad to see trip is back.....lolmao

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 12:13:12 PM »
Maybe there can be a message on the server of a link to follow to the PB fix on the site here.

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 05:59:12 PM »
trip 'n' waffen sittin' onna tree
keyaiesesaiengee

for realz son, you should give waffen a call, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, maybe more who knows... do I hear bells or zeig heils?..
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.