Poll

Why am I unable 2 enjoy this server like before?

Let me kno
0 (0%)
Repost
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: -UNKNOWN-  (Read 4998 times)

-UNKNOWN-

• Private

-UNKNOWN-
« on: December 04, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »
My name is -UNKNOWN- ip address "192.168.1.64"I was playing on the !Rifles CTAN TOUJANE server where I was banned for an unspecified reason also not sure of the time I was banned by PunkBuster Admin. I'm sure it wasn't cheating cause I have no idea how to do so. All I kno is that I enjoyed playing on that server and I'd like to know what went wrong and also would like 2 resume playing on this server.

Thank You

Evilgenius

Re: -UNKNOWN-
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »
pay attention to messages in game noob i have messaged you plenty of times about your name.. to change it. you never do. i kick you come back and dont change.

i ban. you change ip come back i tell you to change it. you dont i kick

so now i went further with the ip ban :D took ya couple days to post though lol

sry go play somewhere else.

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »
whats wrong with his name?
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Evilgenius

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 01:27:41 AM »
he seen people getting auto kicked for unknown soldier and changed his name to -UNKNOWN-... asked to change and refused. or ignore

is also this i believe

pandemic.nabore

plus more anywho just seems like he trin to mock mah autokicker :P

point is i asked himseveral times to change it and he ignored
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 01:33:31 AM by Evilgenius »

-UNKNOWN-

• Private

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 08:54:33 AM »
1st of all I pay attention to the warnings and the talks taking place and I've never seen something that says "-UNKNOWN-" you need to change your name, hence I didn't refuse and I didn't ignore sir. Also seeing that ppl getting kicked for Unknown Soldier thought it was because that's the default name. I chose the name -UNKNOWN- Because no 1 knowns who I am and I was to come in and make a entrance so I can be named. Evil Genius I might be a NOOB as u stated earlier but Im not stupid aight. A more direct approach should have been taken. Jus like how u write other ppl names. I could've seen mine jus the same I would've changed it and now ur abusing ur authority saying I should go else where jus because of my name. Well thanks for responding to my message so speedily I guess I leave the computer for now and go back to dunking on little fools

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 09:59:49 AM »
so just change your name. problem solved
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Evilgenius

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
hmm you must be blind

2009-11-22 20:12:12 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 1 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7change name or get banned\"
2009-11-22 20:12:50 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 1 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7change name or get banned\"
2009-11-22 20:12:50 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 1 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7change name or get banned\"
2009-11-22 20:12:55 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 1 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7change name or get banned\"
2009-11-22 20:13:17 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: clientkick 1
2009-11-22 20:17:06 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 10 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7last warning\"
2009-11-22 20:25:15 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: pb_sv_banmask 72.27.38.85

2009-11-28 14:47:25 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 5 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7ok done playin games i have told you several times to change it\"

2009-11-28 14:47:44 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: pb_sv_banmask 72.27.
2009-11-28 14:48:44 Evilgenius@!Rifles CTAN/Toujane NoBS: tell 15 \"^6Evilgenius (priv.): ^7change your name\"

change it and ill unban you.. but dont tell me i didint warn you.

-UNKNOWN-

• Private

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 04:28:24 PM »
Up to this moment that hasn't told -UNKNOWN- to change is name I see that on screen when unknown soldiers with there names, so how can I kno that it was meant for me. U think u can make me look dumb but it not working. Anyways I changed my name from morning so I hope I'll be able to get on soon. and jus so u kno it's now "-BUM-BO-CLAAT-KILLAH-" I hope next time you clarify thank you for your time sir. Much respect

Evilgenius

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »
its a private message on cod2 you are the only one whos sees it  lol

btw if i wanted to make you look dumd. its not hard

My name is -UNKNOWN- ip address "192.168.1.64"

192.168.1.64 is your internal ip address behind your router.
your current external ip address is 72.27.123.32 <--- the one we ban

so ..... now you look dumb

GG

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 05:12:31 PM by Evilgenius »

-UNKNOWN-

• Private

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 06:39:02 PM »
Thank you for educating me on Ip's the differences etc. Personally Im not a technical person so whatever. I guess you must feel really proud of yourself talking about things Im nt very familiar with. Welll I hope U feel GR8. Anyways, I changed it as requested and I never kno it's a private message either. I am now aware. Thank you sir

Evilgenius

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »
unbanned :P

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 01:39:07 AM »