Author Topic: Pitbully plz stop banning my ip for no reason plz man i cant play  (Read 2545 times)

AxE

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    just a cool guy !!
Pitbully plz stop banning my ip for no reason plz man i cant play
« on: September 27, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »
I HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH PIT FOR 1 YEAR.
Most players of the NO-BS server knows me, the old players like falls and pc-gamer i was them frd when they were nobs, pashito, camilo, the lordsring parca general_jelly mindfreak or juve well, all, and i play all days some hours per day, im usually the first guy in join the server at morning, and i wait there until people start playing ...
im gud skilled, not that gud like my frds but i know the game ... im fun cordial, and never disgust anyother player in the server .... i never haxed or cheated in cod2 NEVER! and no1 can say i did cuz i never did it on my life, and will never do.
THE HISTORY: one year ago, when the server was acepting the teamkill, all guys were teamkilling their mates and pitbully was there, he got angry cuz that, and say he ll kick if some do ag, well np, for an accident (i tryed just to bleed jockin) i teamkilled one of my allies (the first team kill i did, the only one) and pitbully just got angry, well he kicked me and well i just say np ...
i tryed to join ag in 1 hour, pit still been there and kicked me ag, then i tryed changin mi nick (cuz i relly wanted to play) so pit discovered me and took my ip, kicked me ag, i tryed one hour later ag, and he just kicked me always i tryed to join but no banned me cuz he got no reason ...
other day i joined with a other nick, and pit cames, and asked me who am i, i didnt told to him, and he this thime banned me cuz he got my ip ... WITH NO REASON... so, i was backin to play when the servers leaves me, and when pit was not there ...
all players in server knowed me and some1s apreciated me, when i put my nick axe pit, didnt remenber me, just remenber my ip and tryed to kick me ag, all guys told him to dont kick me including Knott and Mindfreak, cuz they were my frds at that time, pit didnt kicked me, and stop banning my ip ...

NOW I MEAN TODAY, I CHANGED MY NICK TO "Noobie" JUST BECAUSE I WAS RUSTY FOR USING MY NICK, AND THEN PITBULLY JOINED, SAW ME, I THINK HE SAW MY IP, AND IDNT ASKED WHO I AM JUST BANNED ME ... DAMMIT MAN WTF

PLEASE PITBULLY STOP BANNIN ME CUZ THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT, U KNOW MAN I NEVER DID SOME WRONG AND YES I WAS LOTS OF TIMES BANNED FROM PLAYING CUZ NOTHING, NOW AGAIN I CANT PLAY IN MY FAVORITE SERVER, FOR NO REASON.

PLZ FIX THIS, I REALLY WANT TO PLAY .

THNX

AxE Is On Top

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Pitbully plz stop banning my ip for no reason plz man i cant play
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 03:03:04 AM »
i'm sure that pit has a good reason to ban you!!

Knott

• Major

• Personal Text
    It's my party hat, I like to party!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 09:25:55 AM »
U KNOW MAN I NEVER DID SOME WRONG AND YES I WAS LOTS OF TIMES BANNED FROM PLAYING CUZ NOTHING

lmao ok?

AxE

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    just a cool guy !!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 09:38:24 AM »
i'm sure that pit has a good reason to ban you!!

This is exactly my point, he dont have a reason, he play with me lot of time, but the problem comes when i change my nick, so he dont ask who i am, he just ban the ip of the nick im using cuz he got the ip, but he leave me plays when he now im axe, cuz he got no reason 4 kicking me.

But nvm, im unbanned again atm, i promise i wont change my nick never in da life, so pit won ban me ag lol

AxE Is On Top

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »
wel i believe pit, that he had a good reason.

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
I havent banned you since it was removed.  Unless I thought you were someone else.  Maybe changing your name isnt a good thing.
Never piss off a Pitbully

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

gohanix

• Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 11:33:08 AM »
dont mess with the pit.. he likes to bite