Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 2668 times)

[WaffenSS]Totenkopf

• Private

• I am a DOUCHEBAG

Unban request
« on: February 22, 2009, 01:36:00 AM »
Hello, I'm writing regard my ban in the noBS server for COD2.

I was banned for using racist language. I want to apologize for using such language, and only did so in the heat of the battle where I was overcome with emotions. I am not a racist, and hope you can give me a second chance.

-Joerg

Evilgenius

Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 04:09:26 AM »
no thanks.

[WaffenSS]Totenkopf

• Private

• I am a DOUCHEBAG

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
Again, I apologize for my language. I have many african-american friends, and we are so used to calling each other the N word. I am not a racist, and I am pleading that I get a 2nd chance. I have donated $$ to your server, and play on it all the time. So, please, give me a second chance. I will wrote an offical letter of apology  to all who was offended.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 04:12:22 PM »
Since u really offended 1 of our members i will leave it up to him...

Carrot if u wanna give him a second shot its up to u

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »
pwnd

[WaffenSS]Totenkopf

• Private

• I am a DOUCHEBAG

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »
Dear Carrot,

I'm really sorry for offending you with my lies about my grandpa. He was only in regular wehrmacht in WWII, but did indeed fight in stalingrad. He was captured POW in USSR, and returned to Germany in 1952, where he immigrated to Canada. I lied about him being in King Tiger, because I always liked tanks and thought it was an awesome tank. Please forgive me for my lies, I know i was foolish and immature, but I would like a 2nd chance to be a more productive member of your server. THank you and I apologize sincerely once again.

-Joerg

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
Fellow dudes and dudettes, I believe in second chances but not in third chances. If the decision is left completely up to me, then let's see if he learned anything. However I believe there were other (NoBS admin) toes that were stepped on.

I was not the one called Nigg(st)er, it was RNR-Thirsty, who has been very civil and polite every single time I met him on our server.

Also: Hefty donations made to the clan by offending parties can help wipe memories like a night of beer and tits in Harlem. Call it YELLOW CARD compensation. And stop fkn lying about your grandfather - I'm willing to believe he was on the eastern front, but stories of butt seks with Maria Antonietta (with or without Vaseline) or how he smoked a joint with Stalin cannot fly very far. I also incline to believe that you are a gypsy ghey homosexuel aged 14 to 18. Questions? Good. Let's play.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 06:29:31 PM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 04:48:53 AM »
pwnd again

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 09:50:08 AM »
He didnt call me anything that i know of. I play in your servers on a regular basis and dont think punks mouthing off should be there. He didnt offend me but he called just about every player on the server some name he shouldnt of. Maybe one day when he dont live at home he will realize people dont want to put up with the mouthing off. I can see someone calling you a hacker (Werth) LOL, but not the way or the language that kid was getting on with.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »
lmao carrot ur so funny hahahaha

still if u want to give him a second shot and noone opposes i think is cool  ;D

again up to the cod 2 players to decide

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 04:27:21 PM »
Yeah man, let the kid play, he might have learned a valuable lesson.
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »
BTW this isnt the first time he has done this, I will leave it up to carrot.
Never piss off a Pitbully

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

AxE

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    just a cool guy !!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »
seems that my pro-Nazi friend had lick some penis

AxE Is On Top

some12yrold

• Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »