Author Topic: What!  (Read 3649 times)

wheeler9691

• Private

What!
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »
This guy wallhacked and couldn't even hide it.  I would crouch behind a wall with my head sticking out.  On the killcam, he crawls up to a wall, scopes me through it, stands up and shoots me.  He has no prior knowledge of my location.  On several occasions he just out of nowhere turns, aims through a wall at my YOU indicator and shoots me. 

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: What!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 10:35:37 AM »
This guy wallhacked and couldn't even hide it.  I would crouch behind a wall with my head sticking out.  On the killcam, he crawls up to a wall, scopes me through it, stands up and shoots me.  He has no prior knowledge of my location.  On several occasions he just out of nowhere turns, aims through a wall at my YOU indicator and shoots me. 

what server?

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
DEMO???

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »
DEMO???

ppl must think we just know what's going on all the time.

Name:
Demo:
Server:
GUID:
IP:

I dunno...give us something if you can't access all these....

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."