Author Topic: CoD2 server  (Read 3603 times)

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

CoD2 server
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:03 PM »
Why does it suck so much, aside from half the shitty maps that are on there, theres no population, i dont think i've once seen the server at 10+ people....When i first joined this clan the server was always full, we used to have to wait to get in....What happend to that huh?

Sounds

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

Re: CoD2 server
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 11:52:29 PM »
was just at 25+ yesterday i think

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

Evilgenius

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 11:54:46 PM »
yea its alll our fault, we did nuthin to stop game developers from makin newer games people wanna play instead :/

shame on us :(

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 12:19:06 AM »
If you don't like it, leave.

Plain and simple.

I do what I can to keep the server fresh with new maps, new rotations, and new mods so people have a reason to keep coming back. I've seen a rise in population since I edited the rotation last time, and I'm sure it'll do the same again once I can work on it again. If you don't like me trying to keep the server afloat, then by all means, play somewhere else.

As far as population goes, CoD 4 stole the vast majority of CoD 2 players. There aren't many cracked players left, and we don't advertise enough otherwise. CoD 2 isn't alive enough anymore. Enjoy the population spikes we have sometimes, otherwise, all you can do is suck it up and go pwn some nabs on other peoples' servers.

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 01:42:00 AM »
CoD4 is a very good game, no questions asked, but CoD2 is a classic i've grown up playing this game, its what? 5 years old now? late 2003? early 2004 i believe it was? i miss the massive populations that made the game THAT much more fun, we should post some Advertisements on our CoD4 servers (nothing flashy and annoying, somthing just to remind people that CoD2 is still a game)

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 09:29:53 AM »
riggs, get in the server and get it going then. trust me once a nBS player goes in, wait 5 mins all the nabs come in i swear they sit there F5'ing the server waiting.

Sounds

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 09:30:10 AM »
ya, actually COD2 is on the rise again now. TWL reopened rifles ladder, and I heard CAL is soon to follow. Many of the "pro" COD4 players are wanting to return to COD1/2

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »
ya, actually COD2 is on the rise again now. TWL reopened rifles ladder, and I heard CAL is soon to follow. Many of the "pro" COD4 players are wanting to return to COD1/2

Just gotta say real quick, scrimmin wit ya last night brought back some old time memories, we gotta do it again soon :)

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »
riggs, get in the server and get it going then. trust me once a nBS player goes in, wait 5 mins all the nabs come in i swear they sit there F5'ing the server waiting.

tru i know it.. we gotta bring more ppl to rifle server cus it pwns :P.. maybe u can edit the rotation werth i think its all tdm now  ;D

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN