Author Topic: *Dbno* My Penis (Cheating clan :P )  (Read 4808 times)

noob1noshoot

• Private

*Dbno* My Penis (Cheating clan :P )
« on: January 18, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
Their Name: *Dbno* My Penis
What Were They Doing: CHEATING ( WALLHACKING )
Reason to ban Them: Cheating... pissing me off
Game: Call of Duty 4 NoBS #4 (Best server!)

Posting him for cheating... using a wallhack...

I DID record the demo but i cant find the goddamn demo in my main folder... something must have gone wrong...

He clearly show sign of pre-knowledge of the enemy postion and view his camera following the target thru walls. Witnesses also shouted cheating in the game...

Hope someone record him! Heres the commands:

/Bind N record  <--- will start the demo by pressing N with filename demo000#
/Bind M stoprecord <--- stop the demo by pressing M... file should be save in [Game dir/main/demos]
/demo [filename] <--- To play the demo  filename follow the one u see in screen... eg demo0001

Finally... Obovious... this is just a game u can say... but im really piss off !!!! i don't normally report minor offences... but this is over the line. I have a legit key and i still play on this server cuz i have been doing so for a long time! from NoBS Hardcore to NoBS #4 i know many friends. Its this cheating group of ppl that is making the game worse! Come on cheater... this is a old game already... Please go to COD5 and cheat ! Penis face!

And i heard hes a friend of an admin, and hes not afraid of getting banned... cuz he know hes gonna get unbanned...

Well... to me a cheat is a cheat... so we will see :D

*cough* Dbno is a CHEATING clan *cough*
 ??? what did i say ?  ::) ::)  :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 03:42:18 PM by smitty1258 »

My Penor

• Private

Re: *Dbno* My Penis (Cheating clan :P )
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 09:45:14 AM »
Dude I am not gonna start shit...

1. YOU good sir have some funky shots that are reportable...

2. YOU spammed the server like a mother fucker saying Dbno is a hacking clan...

3. YOU spammed racial comments that were VERY over the line, you made a very bad colored joke, AND KADDY IS BLACK (in my honest opinion you should be hanged).

4. YOU have 0 proof of me hacking.

5. The time I was by your words hacking "was everytime I got a kill".

6. YOU said that dirtone and I QUOTE "DirtOne is a peice of shit I don't give a shit if you know him or not. (spammed) Dbno is a all hacker clan.

Why are you reporting me when you just pulled 6 easy to see kickable/ bannable things. Apparently you DONT play the game, and you have to cry. I use my famous phraze on you. "Less QQ more PEW PEW".

OMG You even tryed to get Wolf who is a new NoBs memmber who doesn't know what the fuck is going on in the server to ban me. YOU tryed to take advantage of him to get someone you don't like banned.

And another thing WHY IN THE HELL!!! Are you reporting ME when you were all of those 4-6 games you were doing was bitching about Kaddy? And if you ask DirtOne I think he kindly said. "Don't bring this crap up about hacks in game. Dont spam it dont give shit about. /record it, or just play. I ever since I got back and all of this shit was dying down, never EVER hacked... I am honestly tired of bimboe faggits like you trying to get me banned because all that you herd is that I hacked...

Like I said before YOU should be in questioned not me. No demo no ban/ kick in the rules, so don't even worry about it. I on the other hand have your racial comments and spam on my X fire homepage. DirtOne you can check that out anytime you like. See unlike you N1NS I have proof...

cod2isgay

• Private

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »
EPIC FAIL N1NS

GO HOME

noob1noshoot

• Private

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 10:22:12 AM »
ok... I have no proof... :(
and i admit to spamming "Obno is a cheating clan!!!" and "Obno is a cheating clan!!! U said leave!!! piss off!!!" both in light blue :D but i started only today! :D and the moments when u were on. and the funny thing is... ppl reply agreeing on it lol...

1. I have been spec by the players in the game! for 2 years? at least. if im using a cheat... i would be flagged already! and i was better

2. i admited that... and only for today with u :D

3. i dun understand Kaddy ? what u mean ? racist? but i remember ur clan mate spam something colourful with kenyan ?

4. Yup... i cant find the demo :(

5. dun understand that too

6. THe only time i typed the word dirtone was with i said my greeting to him. the only thing thats true in this point is "Dhno is cheating clan" and my god... ur quote sux... 'cheating' is what i use not 'all hacking'. and about dirtone ? wow? how did u type that?

and its gets better with Wolf lol. the time he was in i was just fishy about u and ur cheating... and Wolf asked me whether you really cheats, i said (quoting myself please ask wolf if u like) 'I dont know' i even said ' its diffcult to detect ppl with cheat, even i can do it'.
And i remember you said: 'There! u admit that you cheat! ban him!' sth like that :)

And can u post the racist remarks again ? i didnt remmeber them ??? and wtf is 'Kaddy' ?

Anyway... this reply post shows ur character... Please grow up :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 10:26:03 AM by noob1noshoot »

My Penor

• Private

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:51 AM »
I rofl at you.
Again not gonna argue.

1. You know the racist remarks I don't need to repeat them let my evedence do the talking for me.

2. You told 2 truths in your post. (you admitted you spam, and you can't find the demo).

3. Kaddy said "I'm gonna make you run faster than kenyans". I told him not to put down something bad. He got the Kenyan thing from a thing in youtube called EnergyThirst.

4. You bluntly used Wolf to try to get me banned.

5. I CAN COUNT!!!! \ ;D/

6. Again no evadence no issue.

7. I am tired of people calling me hax everytime I get a kill......

8. LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW!!! for heavens sake play the game don't bitch. Get evadence, shut up, or shove a rock up your ass. There is not many things you can do man. NoBS has all the power we are just commoners.

9. SHUT THE HELL UP IN NOBS 4 GOD YOUR SPAM IS HELLA ANNOYING. And on top of it you start shit. All the UTDMs dropped the whole hacking thing till you opened up your giant vagina of a mouth and said "Penis is a hacker". Good fucking job now no one will stfu. It was just getting back to normal playing. Till you fucked it over. DO us a favor for now on keep your mouth shut... Play the game. Or spend your time recording useless shit. I don't care I just play the game fairly. And for EACH and EVERY single kill I get, I get bitched at.

Hell the only time people STFU is when dirt is in the server. Or ANY old nobs memmber, cause they have common fucking seance. Like I said shut the hell up. You are the effect and the cause. So either PLAY, STFU, or shove a boulder up your ass...

I guess I kinda fought there... silly me  :-\

sean11978

• Private

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 10:54:27 AM »
UTDM  got a new  demo nuff said  ty penis [UTDM]Sean

AFF_ZohaN

• Private

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »
Hi Guys...where is the proof??? give the proof,dude. :D

My Penor

• Private

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »
UTDM your demo was of me throwing 1 nade and killing 1 person... Hardly a demo...

noob1noshoot

• Private

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:27 AM »
Funny stuff... especially aboout Kaddy.... Next time give the readers some detail...

Kaddy = he is black also ur clanmate :) (is this why u said sth about racist? cuz hes black? LOL)

and i dunno if u are confused or sth? some of your quoting of me doesnt seem to ring my bell. but i can say that there are a number of ppl who are unhappy? with you. Maybe u are confused and mixing their comment into my quotes :) And by the amount of ppl dislikin u shows a lot about ur character...

And of course, Your name... " My Penis " <--- that shows a lot too... and people are getting kicked for spamming and racist remarks while here, Ur nickname is already offensive... but i dun mind that... My only problem is U cheating... ppl have say it too... i had the fukin demo but i cant FIND IT !!!

So saving all of us the problem and stop cheating.

If not... someone else is going to POST something like this...

If you said my shots was questionable or fishy? Why are there NOT a complaint about me ???

and dude.... your big mouth is fill with vulgar language

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 11:05:24 AM »
Penis, I think you had an agreement with us, there won't be any discussion ..aka.. drama for a very long time.

My Penor

• Private

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:36 AM »
Hi Sniper but no my discussion was 1 last chance. Then I was told to tell fuckers like these to shut up and play.

But again hi and still no proof so I don't give a rats ass.

My Penor

• Private

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »
also N1NS I don't care that my mouth is bad it is how I raise a point, using negative language.  Two the people in the server which I have NEVER seen before only started calling ME a hacker because you kept running your stupid ass mouth saying, "Dbno hacks", "Penis is a 100% hacker", "all of Dbno hacks", Elite Kaddy and penis are talking on vent ghosting".

Honestly dude need proof don't post your bs here again. Sniper I am starting to like you for recent actions. IF you want I don't care spend a WHOLE day just watching me and video tapping me and watching what people say. I GARNETTE that 99% of the time I get a kill their reason will be. "He is a hacker".

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 11:21:42 AM »
First, Noob1 has a good reputation, he was playing with me, when first generation Mele joined.

Second, You should watch your language, whether the offender (language) is right or not.

Third, We (aka NoBS) will take over the decisions. No one gets banned until we say it.

My Penor

• Private

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »
can we have a rule in NoB4 whoever says "(so and so) hacks" gets kicked for 10 minutes on first offence then 1 day the 3rd? And so what if you like him doesn't mean he is right.

It just means if you ban me it will be bs because you like him and took his side. Honestly sniper ask someone else to stick their nose into this.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:30:10 AM by My Penor »

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »
I'm so sad to read your reply, when I meant he was playing with me, I meant the timeline, you can ask any other NoBS (not the new ones), he has a good reputation.