Author Topic: rmx . enveeeLoL banned. O.o  (Read 9286 times)

enveeeLoL

• Private

rmx . enveeeLoL banned. O.o
« on: September 14, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »

Name: rmx . enveeeLoL
Which Server: !Rifles  CTAN/Toujane
Ban Time: No clue, went to play cod4 match. and instead of playing wow i went into your sever, loaded all the way. up. says server disconnected.
then /reconnected, and says Your subnet has been banned by the Punkbusted Admin on this Server.
Banned By: No clue.
What You Were Doing:(Language, Disrespect, Racism, Cheating, Glitching, ect.) i said, there was alot of mexicans in the server. but i dont know how that was racism, since im part mexican..
Dispute Reason of Unban: There was no reason for me to be even banned. i did absoutly nothing wrong. i play there like maybe 2 days outta the week, maybe more.

thanks.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
Re: rmx . enveeeLoL banned. O.o
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 03:33:47 PM »
We didn't ban you, Punkbuster did.  We don't have any control over who gets banned and who doesn't by Punkbuster. 

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

enveeeLoL

• Private

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
explain why i can join other punkbuster servers and not yours.
if i was banned by punkbuster, than i wouldnt be able to join "ANY" punkbuster servers correcto?

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »
It doesn't work like that.  Your not the only one that got banned by punkbuster.  Punkbuster only bans you on the server you are playing on.  They don't ban you from every server.  We can't do anything about punkbuster.  The only way you can play on our servers again is to Switch your IP address.

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

caos1438

• Private

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
K so here it goes

For one if someone was banned on punksbusted or pbans it wouldnt matter on ur server anyway because you guys dont even stream to either places with the server he was banned from.

For 2 his old and present guids are clean on both PBans.com and Punksbusted.com

For 3 its saying that he is banned by a server admin which could mean these other reasons but since we took thosse reasons out because i proved that non of that could be happining it means that one of your server admins was being a complete dick and banned envee for no aparant reason wat so ever. So before you go off on envee saying that hes banned on punksbusted or pbbans check out your shit first because that is not the case. So mabye go check your ban logs were you will find him in there and were u can have the choice of being dicks and keeping him baned or unban him because he did nothing wrong at all.

Your Choice...........

O and ps here are his guid's so you can see for yourself
1.f52e0b0d
2.e588b201

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »
What was the error message?  You said "punkbuster admin" on your original appeal.  Is the correct or were you lying?

Cause if you were banned by punkbuster admin we can not do anything.  If it said "server admin" then that would be us.  But in your post you said punkbuster admin.

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »
K so here it goes

For one if someone was banned on punksbusted or pbans it wouldnt matter on ur server anyway because you guys dont even stream to either places with the server he was banned from.

For 2 his old and present guids are clean on both PBans.com and Punksbusted.com

For 3 its saying that he is banned by a server admin which could mean these other reasons but since we took thosse reasons out because i proved that non of that could be happining it means that one of your server admins was being a complete dick and banned envee for no aparant reason wat so ever. So before you go off on envee saying that hes banned on punksbusted or pbbans check out your shit first because that is not the case. So mabye go check your ban logs were you will find him in there and were u can have the choice of being dicks and keeping him baned or unban him because he did nothing wrong at all.

Your Choice...........

O and ps here are his guid's so you can see for yourself
1.f52e0b0d
2.e588b201

Just like Disciple said.  Enveee said that he got banned by Punkbuster Admin.  So caos stfu and calm the fuck down.  Before you want to talk shit about our admins you better have read what Enveee said.  Our admins don't ban without a reason.  Get good caos

caos1438

• Private

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 08:25:27 PM »
Envee cant log into the website he says  punkbuster admin / server admin is wat he meant to put

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »
Envee cant log into the website he says  punkbuster admin / server admin is wat he meant to put

envee cannot log into "the website" as in www.nobsclan.com/forums

did he type the right password in? :p  jk jk  Can't help you there. 

Are you friends with envee?  "Server Admin" and "Punkbuster Admin" are two totally different and don't look similar.  We need to know what actually happened to Envee.  Let him speak for himself.

What error is he getting when trying to login to "the website?"

enveeeLoL

• Private

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 09:42:52 PM »
When i connect, it load all teh way and says " Server Disconnected" and sometimes i get Your IP/Subnet has BEEN banned By Server Admin or Punkbuster Admin.. or something on the lines of that...

or to make it easier.. check your BANNED ip's and get mine off the forum and seee if they match.
easily done.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 09:48:52 PM »
We will check, but to tell you the truth if you did get banned by on of our admins it would be up in the ban section, which it isn't.  So that means Punkbuster Admin banned you.  I'm not saying that I'm 100% right, but we will check.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »
When i connect, it load all teh way and says " Server Disconnected" and sometimes i get Your IP/Subnet has BEEN banned By Server Admin or Punkbuster Admin.. or something on the lines of that...

or to make it easier.. check your BANNED ip's and get mine off the forum and seee if they match.
easily done.
try reconnecting and let us know exactly what the error message is.  Thanks dude!

enveeeLoL

• Private

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 12:57:53 AM »
it just says Server Disconnected. But in the server it says something.. but no clue what it says :p. if one of you can go in there and i can connect
then you can read what it says..

xfire = syk20 if u want to add me.

enveeeLoL

• Private

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 01:35:13 AM »
Server Disconnected - rmx . enveee:] Your Ip Address or Subnet Has been Banned From this Server By Punkbuster Admin

if it is indeed , punkbuster admin, why would they ban me off 1 server?
please check your logs to see if i was banned...

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »
like the others said, if you where banned by PB admin, then its out of our hands, cus that wont be on our logs!!