Author Topic: rules..  (Read 6312 times)

soneca

• Private

rules..
« on: June 09, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
I know you never will remove my ban, but this don?t worries me.
I read the rules and you have to warning me first and i never was warned

"- Player should be warned to get out of the place, though if seen Glitching again, that's ban and do not cry for disobeying.
"

the next time you try banning anyone read the rules too Evilgenius.

Evilgenius

Re: rules..
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »
i make the rules... i'll change them to suit me later if thats ok with you... cheaters never win and winners never cheat :P

soneca

• Private

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »
im not cheater... you ban m for glitch.
because of that i tell you never will remove my ban because you make a rules.
you can broken the rules when you want.

Evilgenius

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
cheater gimme 10 bucks ill unbann you lol

soneca

• Private

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »
i just need turn off my moden some hours and my ip is changed....
try ban m all the time 8D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:51:52 PM by soneca »

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »
lmao hahaahaaaaha

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »
I actually think this is very sad. Soneca has always been a very good and respectful player. To see him  banned for something like this is, well, just plain sad. I personally still don't see how places like that are considered "glitching." It's purely reached by legitimate jumping. No bouncing, no nothing else. Just a couple of legit jumps. Who's to say that the developers never intended for people to be there. It's very simple to reach if one has a computer that can do it. Banning for this type of "glitch" i think takes all the fun out of zombies. I think there are really only a few spot that should be bannable because they are truely impossible for zombies to reach, even with skullz. but this place that he was banned is not one of them... sigh...

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »
I actually think this is very sad. Soneca has always been a very good and respectful player. To see him  banned for something like this is, well, just plain sad. I personally still don't see how places like that are considered "glitching." It's purely reached by legitimate jumping. No bouncing, no nothing else. Just a couple of legit jumps. Who's to say that the developers never intended for people to be there. It's very simple to reach if one has a computer that can do it. Banning for this type of "glitch" i think takes all the fun out of zombies. I think there are really only a few spot that should be bannable because they are truely impossible for zombies to reach, even with skullz. but this place that he was banned is not one of them... sigh...

just because you don't see something fit to be banned for glitching doesn't mean it isn't glitching.

cheaters never win, winners never cheat :)  nice

that should be our clan motto :)

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »
i have put that in my sig!!!

cheaters never win and winners never cheat

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »
i have put that in my sig!!!

cheaters never win and winners never cheat

yeah...new site should have it on the front page!

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 04:09:10 AM »
cheaters never win and winners never cheat :P

yeah very nice evil  ;)
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

soneca

• Private

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »
I actually think this is very sad. Soneca has always been a very good and respectful player. To see him  banned for something like this is, well, just plain sad. I personally still don't see how places like that are considered "glitching." It's purely reached by legitimate jumping. No bouncing, no nothing else. Just a couple of legit jumps. Who's to say that the developers never intended for people to be there. It's very simple to reach if one has a computer that can do it. Banning for this type of "glitch" i think takes all the fun out of zombies. I think there are really only a few spot that should be bannable because they are truely impossible for zombies to reach, even with skullz. but this place that he was banned is not one of them... sigh...
thanks for help bro

this is my opinion too. that there are places for zombies where is very easy kill the hunters, but unfortunately for us admins can do what they want.
and the more saddest is that each time we play there is always someone to use script or cheating and they  dont get ban.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:15:35 PM by soneca »

Evilgenius

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 10:23:52 PM »
everyone that cheats and gets reported to someone gets banned.... you are an example :D

and who cares what pwdrmonky thinks... is it his server? does he donate to help pay for it?

no

soneca

• Private

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 10:39:21 PM »
everyone that cheats and gets reported to someone gets banned.... you are an example :D

and who cares what pwdrmonky thinks... is it his server? does he donate to help pay for it?

no

see  what you told about  pwdrmonky, it has over 130 posts here, try help as he can and look you say about him and there you see the kind of person you are.
I think we must not say anything, else your comments say it all

try go to the psychiatrist you need that, you sure that you have psychological problems...

for all shoeblack shoes
everybody who does not pay for the server, the word that it does not count for anything ...
i never see better admin  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i found something about you in youtube
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNE68b4h0w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNE68b4h0w</a>

don't worry be happy
money isn't everything 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:23:54 PM by soneca »

hamody-x

• Private

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »

i agreed with u r aidea
My Rig

CPU: AMD Phenom II 940 X4 @ 3.0Ghz

Motherboard: MSI 790GX

GPU: ATI Sapphire 4870 1GB

RAM: OCZ Reaper 4GB 1066 5-5-5-18

HDD: Maxtor Diamond 500GB 32mb 7200rp

Combo: SONY DVD\RW D\L

PSU : Gigabyte ODIN GT 800W

CASE: Thermaltake Tsunami Glass

xfire

hamodyx