Author Topic: CoD5 Issues  (Read 10605 times)

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

CoD5 Issues
« on: December 10, 2008, 08:09:51 AM »
ok, so today i playied CoD5 for a while on indys computer, lots of problems that i see, Random idiots call votes, Stupid console messages, hackers?

Last time i checked we were an invite only clan, so we shouldnt need a recruitment console message, also the ammount of votes that go on are retarded, people getting booted for being better then someone else, even maps being changed, remove this voting option...

and why are we sending console messages asking people for money? were not THAT hurtin' are we?

JUGGERNAUT! REMOVE THIS FUCKIN SHIT! I dont think anyone else has noticed the extreamly underpowerd guns in this game, ither buff is up to HC or remove juggernaught, every noob and his uncle has it on and frankly im not all about tanking 100 shots and then ending up getting stabbed, if i wanted to play a game like that i'd rebuy halo3....

Our server(s) need work, anyone up to it?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 08:11:41 AM by Riggs »

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: CoD5 Issues
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:31:53 AM »
i can do it but i dont have access yet.. smitty said he will fix the voting.. u a right

the server messages about the money seems kinda cheap..

and the jugg i dunno if theres a way to remove perks without a mod.. let's hope it is 

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »
i alreay posted something about that VOTING shit, and i pmed smitty, you got my vote for taking the voting OFF

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 04:40:54 PM »
I doubt it will change

rAZOR

• Private

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »
VOTING OFF  whats with the people with colored names that's confusing as heck

bukikiller

• Private

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 12:32:18 PM »
I completly agree with all of u!
Voting should stop and those colored names are really confusing, especially when they're yellow.

rAZOR

• Private

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »
Yes colored names not very good but haven't seen any in their in a while...

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 06:33:35 AM »
BJ curl is the only one i've seen with a coloured name and theres no way in fuck im kicking that kid for that...Hes way to awsome

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 08:56:42 AM »
BJ curl is the only one i've seen with a coloured name and theres no way in fuck im kicking that kid for that...Hes way to awsome

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaag

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Dante01

• Private

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 10:57:06 AM »
whats wrong with the colored names? i think they are great

and the juggernaut? need more headshots maybe?

u need a cod5 rifle server also

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »
whats wrong with the colored names? i think they are great

and the juggernaut? need more headshots maybe?

u need a cod5 rifle server also

coloured names lag our shitty servers..... Need more headshots? you fuckin retarded noobs just need to l2p and not use the noobiest perk ever fuckin made....

I gotta say, Goodjob on failing Treyarch, ALL they fuckin had to do was Copy the CoD4 mod and creat their own sounds and skins, THEY COULDNT EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT FAILURE! I dont think i've ever playied a game with so many problems, You cant tab out, cant /reconnect, fuck you cant even refresh the server list and join right away.....

TREYARCH = FAILURES! They should have left the CoD games up to IW...

treyarch should take up pottery or somthing because they couldnt make a fuckin video game to save their company....Only reason why this game is good is BECAUSE of the CoD4 mod, if the gameplay was different this game would have gone NOWHERE

rAZOR

• Private

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »
Full Of coloured names in s&d server geting real old in there  Server lags? was going to rent 1 but dont want somthing thats going to get lagy the more people who rent

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 05:08:05 AM »
the next call of duty will be Modern Warfare 2. I readed that activision confirmed it

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 06:34:20 AM »
the next call of duty will be Modern Warfare 2. I readed that activision confirmed it

Lets hope the left it up to IW this time...Treyarch cant even copy someone elses work and add customs skins and sounds without failure..

i think they are getting TOO ahead of themselfs with the CoD games now, Like CoD2 was out for a good 2-3 years before CoD3 came out (which noone even playied) and then a good 2 years later CoD4 came out which was a great success, 11 months later the released CoD:World at War - Which if it wasnt for the great gameplay mod on CoD4, CoD5 would have failed just as hard as CoD3..

They are rushing these games, people still arnt done with CoD4 let alone WaW and they are releaseing another one?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:37:35 AM by Riggs »

danny90044

• Sergeant

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 07:07:01 AM »
ahh the /cry about jugger.
can't wait to get in cod5 and show you what a real tank is about. jugger + ninjatankmoves will make u uninstall.
also you know a good counter to jugger is stopping power. if you can't put 1 or 2 extra bullets into a guy then you need to work on your game son.