Author Topic: I want to report a hacker  (Read 14475 times)

MadMedic

• Private

Re: I want to report a hacker
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »
I just want to help a little bit with "wallhacks" here. Remember that when you spectate someone there is no minimap. Therefore, any recon plane, shooting red dots, etc... cannot be seen when you spectate. In the NoBS server, recon planes are almost constantly going each round, and if not you see people shooting. Certainly jumping around a corning prefiring can be mistaken for a wallhack, but you just figure where the red dot is...

In terms of getting at 1600 score, gargamel, YouDied, AugustusN, Triggershot...they all get those score on a regular basis in NoBS.

If you unban me, I will make a video on your server if you'd like...putting up the same scores as usual. Once again, I really don't want to start a ruckus I just want back in  8).

Medic
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 12:31:44 PM by MadMedic »

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 12:45:17 PM »
your unbanned, BUT!!!! if we or some1 catches you hacking with proof, your finisched here....

we will keep an eye out @ you!!

Dante01

• Private

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
come on guys, he doesnt hack at all!!! here are some reasons why he get those scores

1. fucking low ping, not even admins have it so low
2. good aiming
3. good sound (to hear people move on the map, u dont even need reckon plane if u listen well)
4. knows how to hit ctrl and space bar in the exact moment
5. uses bomb squad on his perks
6. (main reason) round drum on a thompson, just rushing and spraying 90% of the times (faggotry)

ps. im temporary banned again, so see u again tomorrow i guess

Evilgenius

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »
i thought he was pretty good, unban

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »
already unbanned him, but later riggs kicked him for 2 hours, just anoy him or something

i thought he was pretty good, unban

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »
what? no i didnt?

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »
he xfired me, that you kicked him, for colourd name+high ping while he had a ping of 50!!

what? no i didnt?

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 06:06:47 PM »
The only people i kicked today were the ones with 250+ ping all booted through HLSW check those logs

MadMedic

• Private

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 07:27:43 PM »
I wasn't sure if it was Briggs or not, but he was the only Admin in the server at the time. For some reason I got kicked for 120 minutes?!! It said for high ping/colored name. First of all, my ping almost never goes above 50 or 60 and I don't have a colored name!!

Anywho, I'm here to clear up every and all spite, this hurr is a video of me (this afternoon) on NoBS. Enjoy. (do the same as last time--go to YouTube, and click high quality since quality is not as good on forums) Pts-2075, 39-5-9

Part1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9D_BiasWHw&fmt=18
Part2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyB9UIlVwlU&fmt=18

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »
:S i only banned you for hacking, 30 days...The otherone wasnt me...and if you were banned for hacking, how were you then banned for high ping/coloured name?

MadMedic

• Private

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
kicked! i was kicked after i was unbanned! but i didnt get banned again   :)

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 07:39:53 AM »
well madmedic your not even unbanned for 24 hours and your back to hacking, another admin can ban you this time, just incase what i've just seen was infact a "good player" funny thing is you suck so much at this game, but everytime i leave the server your score is back ontop and people are Xfiring me again about u hacking...

right after i left, the next game you had 1900 points at the start of round 3...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 07:44:37 AM by Riggs »

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 08:10:06 AM »
k riggs try to makea demo with xfire then, that shows that he is hacking!!!

galslacht

• Private

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »
Just might think about this: Is proof of hacking that more important than the overall wellfare of the server?

He hacks almost for sure, I say almost, because there is no hard proof. It takes time to take the proof, as I notice amongst you. Whilst that, many ppl get annoyed of him and a part of that wont visit the server again or have developed negative thoughts about it.

Where's the balance here?

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 08:45:32 AM »
I've got no proof thats the problem, he only hacks late at night, and when none of us are online...I woke up thismorning with 6Xfire msg's all saying "MadMedic is hacking again" or somewhere on the lines of that...last night before i had even gone to bed a few more had Xfired me and when i looked at his score 1900 for the start of the 3rd round, The runner up didnt even have 500 points, and medic was breaking 2k...If this isnt enough proof for you then i dont know what is, you cant really screenshot a hacker /demo doesnt work, and i always forget about Xfire video...Hes hacking in our server and getting away with it...