Author Topic: I want to report a hacker  (Read 14478 times)

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: I want to report a hacker
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 12:14:10 PM »
i understand the prob, but the only thing is, NO PROOF=NO BAN, simple as that, next patch 1.2 all those thing will work again, i read it on google somewhere!!

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »
I greatly appreciatte you efforts Riggs.  I do understand what your saying vonDutch.  I was on his team and speced him and it was clearly obvious, no uav, clearly prefiring, and pre-scoping areas with no reason to look.  Many other players noticed the same thing too.  I know PB is a joke and does not catch the hackers.  It will probably take an admin to go in and spec, but you will not be able to wear the nBs tags cause he does toggle (switch them on and off, hes smart, I will give him that). 

I want to thank you guys for looking into the matter, and if he comes in the server i will just leave and go play somewhere else while he is there. Hopefully you guys can resolve this matter.  I will not bring this up again, and I will not discuss this with him as he likes to bring it up in the server.

Thanks
Ven

galslacht

• Private

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
I greatly appreciatte you efforts Riggs.  I do understand what your saying vonDutch.  I was on his team and speced him and it was clearly obvious, no uav, clearly prefiring, and pre-scoping areas with no reason to look.  Many other players noticed the same thing too.  I know PB is a joke and does not catch the hackers.  It will probably take an admin to go in and spec, but you will not be able to wear the nBs tags cause he does toggle (switch them on and off, hes smart, I will give him that). 

I want to thank you guys for looking into the matter, and if he comes in the server i will just leave and go play somewhere else while he is there. Hopefully you guys can resolve this matter.  I will not bring this up again, and I will not discuss this with him as he likes to bring it up in the server.

Thanks
Ven
Same here, I leave the server as soon as his name pops up. Its only a pity that there are not so many servers like No.BS. that offer the same teamplay.

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
"wait for next patch" dude...hes hacking right now

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »
yeah i now, MAKE XFIRE VIDEO THEN!!!!!!

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 03:11:08 PM »
yeah i now, MAKE XFIRE VIDEO THEN!!!!!!

+1 its not so hard

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »
and i saw him play today, speced him for a few rounds, on a different account+name and couldnt find any hack what so ever, while he did get high scores in no time, and i saw him talk to some1 about CAL ANTI CHEAT, so maybe you guys are wrong.....

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 05:42:58 PM »
in all due respect, we are not wrong!   It is however your server and I will respect the decision you guys make.  I understand how tough it is to run one server much less more than that which you guys do.

MadMedic

• Private

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »
Hey folks,

Although Venom is wrong and he hasn't specced me since that one time.........I will be leaving for school on Jan 5th anyways! For all those who think I hack I invite you to spec me for the next week! Go ahead I want you to. I will get the same scores as always!

Not to be cocky but...why is such a good player pubbing? Because he goes to boarding school and doesn't have time for a team.

Venom, you always say "not here" when I want you to spec me...but please do it for my sake because it really bothers me.

To clear up what vonDutch said...I worked with CAL|ScottH for their Anti-Cheat program when BF2 was out, we caught various hackers within CAL and TWL. I don't know if the program is still running but hacking was like being an anti-christ...why would I hack? Despite the fact this proves nothing because you guys don't trust a man I would never hack.

Sorry to go off like this, but you guys can get ridiculous. Thanks for the help vondutch and Dante.

[-vM-] Venom

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 06:20:17 PM »
Medic I have never said no to specing you.  Lots of us have speced you, thats why you get called a hacker by people on your own team.  You normally want me to discuss this issue in the server and I have said many times I will not disrupt the nobs server with this anymore.  I believe you have caused them enough trouble.  Like I said, they make the rules and decisions, and we all need to follow them.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 06:20:30 PM »
well rules are rules... its pretty simple if u want him banned get proof.. no proof he keeps playing

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Evilgenius

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »
i thought he was pretty good, unban

FTW lol

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2008, 09:25:14 PM »
I've been specing him on and off this evening, no hacks tonight, i'll continue to watch tho

I-C-E

• General

• THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

• RED EMPIRE
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2008, 02:19:28 AM »
lol oh shit we have a hacker on the loose call the nobs squad

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 02:49:01 AM »
i speced him for what 4-5 games, he won all games with scores like 25-2-5 to 32-5-6 , i couldnt believe it but heres the secret to his ridiculous fast and accurate killes= stopping power+steady aim.