Author Topic: Scrimmin  (Read 4645 times)

{DD}MindFreak

• General

• www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Scrimmin
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »
From what iave been noticing that almost everynight theres 13-14 NoBS members on, maybe we should try to get a scrim goin everynight?

-and if we already do that.......then im slow and leave me alone :D

{DD}MindFreak

• General

Re: Scrimmin
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »
oh and I mean an in-clan scrim for the record :)

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 11:04:55 PM »
yea we do lol

LuxicoN

• Captain

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 05:29:31 PM »
Well yeah i love scrimming at night.

But then for people who live in Europe. They wont be able to join.  :P

heartsfan

• NoBS|Administrator
  • Major

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 06:36:43 PM »
Well yeah i love scrimming at night.

But then for people who live in Europe. They wont be able to join.  :P

Yep Lux ..... members always want a scrim just as I am needing to goto bed ....... c'mon guys have a few scrims now and again earlier in the day (7-8pm GMT ..... Afternoon for some of you USA members)

Baim

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 06:55:20 PM »
you can get those screens going but make sure the pub ain't empty ... atleast 10 people should be on the pub else there is no USE of having the pub !

pcgamer

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »
you can get those screens going but make sure the pub ain't empty ... atleast 10 people should be on the pub else there is no USE of having the pub !

I'd chose scriming over pub any day .... reserve the pub for noobs they can populate the server

Baim

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »

I'd chose scriming over pub any day .... reserve the pub for noobs they can populate the server
yeah well thats ok by me, if the pub is populated and to make that happen we need peeps to advertise it !

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 10:20:09 AM »

yeah well thats ok by me, if the pub is populated and to make that happen we need peeps to advertise it !

Baim although I somewhat agree I like to play devil's advocate.  Why should people who play COD2 have to stay on Pub?  Thats like saying you guys shouldnt play COD4 until COD2 (who have COD2)is at least 10 people.  We cant dictate how people want to play the game.  If I feel like a scrim I shouldnt have to worry about COD2 Pub.  Its not like the guys from COD2 who went to COD4 worry....  Although I do appreciate some of the guys popping in now and again.  BTW guys get on mumble more.  I am always there (sorry xfire always crashes me)
Never piss off a Pitbully

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »

Baim although I somewhat agree I like to play devil's advocate.  Why should people who play COD2 have to stay on Pub?  Thats like saying you guys shouldnt play COD4 until COD2 (who have COD2)is at least 10 people.  We cant dictate how people want to play the game.  If I feel like a scrim I shouldnt have to worry about COD2 Pub.  Its not like the guys from COD2 who went to COD4 worry....  Although I do appreciate some of the guys popping in now and again.  BTW guys get on mumble more.  I am always there (sorry xfire always crashes me)

he's right about the mumble thing, don't be shy we don't bite.........well pit does.......cause he's a pitbully but thats ok =)

CaMiLo

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    I LOVE TECHNO
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
despite my IGN is the same.....full name Juan Camilo......at first i just didn't recognize voices...lux voice is the most easier (he's like 6 to me :P) now i recognise more voices it is just about time to get used to it.....and mindfreak voice is the most sxy voice i ever heard....hahhahahahahha no way man there is one better PCGAMER voice <3.....hahahahahahah J/K

LuxicoN

• Captain

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 04:27:46 PM »
lol

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »
despite my IGN is the same.....full name Juan Camilo......at first i just didn't recognize voices...lux voice is the most easier (he's like 6 to me :P) now i recognise more voices it is just about time to get used to it.....and mindfreak voice is the most sxy voice i ever heard....hahhahahahahha no way man there is one better PCGAMER voice <3.....hahahahahahah J/K

you better be kiddin or i won't put our for you