Author Topic: *SOLD* AMD 64 X2 3800+ (939) and *UNSOLD* 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400  (Read 2031 times)

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
For money:
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Manchester 2.0GHz Socket 939 Dual-Core Processor Model ADA3800BVBOX - Retail
RAM - Crucial 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model CT2KIT12864Z40B - OEM
Both used, both functioning, both about 2 years old.

For free:
Zalmann heatsink.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 12:28:32 AM by carrot »
Book of Armaments, Chapter two verses 9 through 21.

.. and Saint Attila raise the hand grenade up on high saying,
"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: AMD 64 X2 3800+ (939) and 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »
prices would help.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 01:55:42 PM »
I'm not a store, so make me an offer I can't refuse.
Or if you want you can wait for me to put them on ebay, apparently there are handsome prices for 939 CPUs. I just wanted to give NoBS first dibs.

"Lord bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy."
and the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carps and anchovies and orangutangs and breakfast cereals and fruit bats ..
and the lord spake saying, "First shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the count, and the number thou shalt count shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thou thy hand grenade towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
there are soem handsome prices for high end 939 cpu's.... 2ghz.. meh

carrot

• Captain

• Personal Text
    LOL NOOB!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
handsome compared to giving it for free..
 ;)

I see the used CPU goes for $95 and the used ram goes for about the same.
Does $100 plus shipping for both sound bad as a NoBS deal?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 05:54:12 PM by carrot »

Amen.