Author Topic: READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING  (Read 6696 times)

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

Re: READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 03:26:41 PM »
OH NO!!!! we broke a rule! Kinda pethetic if your gunna be the nBS police, The kid DESERVES another chance, and if its breaking a rule to get him that chance then i'll take all the blame, I dont understand why your so pissed off, Not your recruit, Not your problem, im taking care of the poll and everything else, so just fuck off alright?

Defying recruiting rules, becomes my problem. You say he deserves another chance, why? Why is he so important to come back in?Why is he so much more special than other people, because he was in the clan before? He left, came back, we let him, he left again, now he wants back. So thats a valid reason? NO! No one has yet to give me any reason. Besides that when someone gives me their word(werth) that his 5th(and supposed last)application, if it failed he was done. Yet every fuckin week, theres an app by him, and someone says he deserves another chance, why because he's persistent? If thats all you got then you got nothing. Breaking the rule for the THIRD time straight with him, yeah that becomes my problem.

You can call me nBS|Sheriff
I left officaly once. And what is so special about me? im leeter than you, i guess? :P

{DD}MindFreak

• General

• www.youtube.com/nobsclan
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »
Yeah great reason, so anyone really wanna give me a real reason?

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 03:30:05 PM »
OH NO!!!! we broke a rule! Kinda pethetic if your gunna be the nBS police, The kid DESERVES another chance, and if its breaking a rule to get him that chance then i'll take all the blame, I dont understand why your so pissed off, Not your recruit, Not your problem, im taking care of the poll and everything else, so just fuck off alright?

Defying recruiting rules, becomes my problem. You say he deserves another chance, why? Why is he so important to come back in?Why is he so much more special than other people, because he was in the clan before? He left, came back, we let him, he left again, now he wants back. So thats a valid reason? NO! No one has yet to give me any reason. Besides that when someone gives me their word(werth) that his 5th(and supposed last)application, if it failed he was done. Yet every fuckin week, theres an app by him, and someone says he deserves another chance, why because he's persistent? If thats all you got then you got nothing. Breaking the rule for the THIRD time straight with him, yeah that becomes my problem.

From what you've said i'll call you nBS|asskiss, its a fuckin rule, and so what if we broke it, Hes not more important then anyone else, he just deserves another chance, hes been tring to get in for months, his last app was LAST MONTH not last week idiot, and Minfreak, Quit Crying, So what if hes got another app, He deserves this one and its going to stay up until his vote ither passes or fails btw 8-1 looks pritty good, i assume that that 1 was your vote, which means that everyone who voted accept for u obviously is willing to give him the second shot he deserves, Stop with this Drama bullshit, It doesnt matter that hes had a million applications before, Hes got 1 up now, thats going good, So dont bring your negativity around

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
and fuck you, Why should anyone have to appeal to you, THIS IS MY Recruit, You have NOTHING to do with it, So which makes you the useless poster here

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 03:35:07 PM »

From what you've said i'll call you nBS|asskiss, its a fuckin rule, and so what if we broke it, Hes not more important then anyone else, he just deserves another chance, hes been tring to get in for months, his last app was LAST MONTH not last week idiot, and Minfreak, Quit Crying, So what if hes got another app, He deserves this one and its going to stay up until his vote ither passes or fails btw 8-1 looks pritty good, i assume that that 1 was your vote, which means that everyone who voted accept for u obviously is willing to give him the second shot he deserves, Stop with this Drama bullshit, It doesnt matter that hes had a million applications before, Hes got 1 up now, thats going good, So dont bring your negativity around

LMFAO. Thanks for proving my point, it doesn't matter if he had a million applications before eh? Because why? Cause theres a 3 fail rule, but 6 polls is ok right? People are voting yes, because their tired of seeing his poll up practically everyweek, not cause they want him, even tho I'm sure maybe a few do. And if he's not more important than anyone else, then why does he get to have so many applications? Kinda contradicting yourself their riggs. Don't bring my negativity around? lol once again. How am I being negative, because I'm following a rule that was made so we don't get applications by the same people everytime.

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 03:37:09 PM »
and fuck you, Why should anyone have to appeal to you, THIS IS MY Recruit, You have NOTHING to do with it, So which makes you the useless poster here

your recruit? the recruiting TEAM is exactly that a team. If we have a conflict were suppose to work out, but oops guess you don't know that rule either. I'm trying to get people to understand that no one is special enough that they deserve 6 apps, if people really wanted him in, he woulda got in on his 2nd or 3rd application, not his 6th, and you know as well as I do people are only voting yes, because their tired of seeing him apply. And I'm tired of people undermining some of the rules that I helped to make up with, along with smitty and shadow.

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »
Ok, whatever, Im not gunna sit here and argue with you over the fuckin internet on our forums in the godamn recruiting section, His vote stays up until it passes, fails, or time runs out, Thats final, Topic locked

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »
Welcome to NoBS, we will be expecting your activity on the server/teamspeak & forums so be with us !

You are now a NoBS|RS| member

Make sure you read these:

Important ! ! ! >>> http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=1606.0

http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?board=41.0

http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=276.0

http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=274.0

Welcome back