Author Topic: =<THEPWN>=  (Read 9092 times)

Virauge

• Sergeant

Re: =<THEPWN>=
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »
Actually I can explain why he was watching it when nobody was there.  It's the same principle as why SuperNova did it.  We know SuperNova hacked, thats not in dispute.  Supernova would look where people weren't, and he knew it.  It's disguising the hacks.  I'm 100% sure people can produce demos where he was looking in a direction where nobody was.  Does this mean he didn't hack? Nope, we alrwady showed he hacked and everyone agrees with that.  He did it for the simple fact it makes him look less fishy to people watching him.

I've always said the best cheaters are the ones that can do it under your nose and make you believe their not.  As in this case.  And again, I'll invite anyone to explain to me when he CLEARLY aimed up the guy behind the wall at 1:01.  No doubt if you watch any demo of anyone aiming they point in the general direction then tune their aim to shoot at a person.  That's EXACTLY what happened at 1:01.  CLEAR proof right there.  Trying to bash and debate everything else is fine, as of yet nobody has explained it.  There's one thing to point out and strafe to take a look, there's another to point and aim DIRECTLY at a guy.  When he strafes out he changes his aim to the guy running in.  So explain that clear aim.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »
mannn its so close. 1:01 is really the only shady part... are we ready to ban on a SINGLE shady moment?

Evilgenius

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »
i say no ban as he knows he will be watched like a hawk now lol

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
Too shady to do it, just keep him unbanned. If he was hacking, the hax will not be on anymore because he will know we're watching him. It looks bad, yes, but I just don't think it's 100% enough. However, next time something like this comes up, smash his skull with the banhammer.

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 02:32:24 AM »
Yeah, that snap may have been xfire's crappy video recording. Anyway, I say that the ban should be lifted, this way, if he is hacking, we can spec him more, and get proof to satisfy everyone. Remember, NoBS is ruled by the major vote, if only some of us want him banned, it's not enough. If he is not hacking, then problem solved.

Wiggles, mele is not a bad clan, and actually does have some good ppl/players. I think they're problem is that they're looking at score rather than player. Don't judge a whole clan for one of the clanmates' mistakes.

IHeartPenguins

• Sergeant

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 04:40:12 AM »
Yeah, that snap may have been xfire's crappy video recording. Anyway, I say that the ban should be lifted, this way, if he is hacking, we can spec him more, and get proof to satisfy everyone. Remember, NoBS is ruled by the major vote, if only some of us want him banned, it's not enough. If he is not hacking, then problem solved.

Wiggles, mele is not a bad clan, and actually does have some good ppl/players. I think they're problem is that they're looking at score rather than player. Don't judge a whole clan for one of the clanmates' mistakes.

Thanks J-Col.  Coming from me, it wouldn't mean anything.  I'm good person sometimes, but on bad days I use cod4 to vent.  All the meles are lunatics and very fun.  They tend to make games pretty interesting.  Personally, I know sometimes I go a little overboard with my antics though. :P

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »

I love you! . You can't blame one or two spammers to whole clan (can you? ) ?
BTW, I'm sorry I couldn't get online last night, had to fix my uncle's PC and wake up early so I could install him CCD cameras . However I haven't see thepwn in the last 3 days, if he does not provide Mele an answer by tonight, he'll be out of Mele. 100% Guaranteed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:02:54 PM by Oriental Sniper »

meilod00

• Private

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »
I just talked to 0sniper and wanted to say that i understand that u guys want to keep ur server clean of hacks, cheat,etc. However, I am not a hacker and if u guys still think i hack, go watch me play at nbs server 4 so u can make ur minds clear. If someone get proof of me hacking...u shall ban me with ur so call "banhammer" but for now, until u get more serious proofs, i don't think i have to be ban from ur awnsome S&D server.

1 more thing, i don't understand why ppl think i'm supernova. Because of the same country? He was the last hacker? Similar ip? Or because i'm in mele and ppl think i'm hacking? I don't even know this guy and the idea of me making multiple account?!! Lol why would I do so much trouble only to get back in a clan and hack nbs crack server.

well Cya all

=THEPWN= |Mele|
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:39:11 PM by meilod00 »

Evilgenius

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »
someone lock this plz it really is getting boring :/

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2008, 09:42:17 AM »
someone lock this plz it really is getting boring :/

+1

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 09:43:45 PM »
Umm, am i missing something? Isn't the video Werth posted clear proof? HAX pretty clear to me.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:21 PM »
noooo... what happened is virauge took a demo, and played it back while hax are enabled... to see where ppl are..

since its inconclusive.. locked until further proof.